What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v dragons Game Day!

watch all the excitement

point remains, we made a bum fight look difficult

season is gone, who wants to watch that dribble

eddiesmith

Juniors
f**k Fox Sports are whingers, Fifita got to it first and it was a simulteanous grounding, no doubt great decision

Flanno should start a mantra and have the whole team recite...

We did not deserve to win

The Popper

Bench
Fox commentators always seem to try to stir up controversy.
Phew! We got outta gaol. But I still dislike our bash and barge, no attacking combination style of football. We've shown glimpses this year, but they are rare.
You can get up off your knees now, Popper.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Dig deep win, just the medicine.

Flash, you aint no fullback, centre or wing.Not sure we have better, but your not a fullback, sorry.

Ffs start De Gois if your gunna use him.

Go Nulla

Bench
Flanno should start a mantra and have the whole team recite...

Yep .... And how many times have we deserved to win but didn't ?. f**k em and thank you for the two points.

Last edited:

Stinkler

Juniors
We won silverware!!!!
The Monty Porter Cup is ours!!!!!!!

We are shit and still beat the Dragons.
Feel sorry for them?!? What?!? Why?!?
Stuff em!!!

Generalzod

Immortal
Tell me how the hell was that a foward pass that was fair try, the refs made it hard for us to win tonite.

evil_p091280

Juniors
Try to Ryan was a terrible decision. I note noone is discussing that one on here.

Lewis hits a bloke without the ball, and propels it forward with his forearm and its called a try.

That's a joke.

Fifita one was fair enough - but only 1 look by the vid ref???

Generalzod

Immortal
Try to Ryan was a terrible decision. I note noone is discussing that one on here.

Lewis hits a bloke without the ball, and propels it forward with his forearm and its called a try.

That's a joke.

Live with it we had 2 tries disallowed tonite.

Stinkler

Juniors
I still haven't seen a replay that shows Lewis is short of the line when he was penalised for double movement.
I reckon he PROBABLY was short, but was there definite proof?
If not it should have been a try.

Lewis was offside on the kick before Beau's try, but hey, about time we played shit, got a call go our way and won the game.

DJShaksta

First Grade

That's a joke.

Fair try last Time I checked

evil_p091280

Juniors
I still haven't seen a replay that shows Lewis is short of the line when he was penalised for double movement.
I reckon he PROBABLY was short, but was there definite proof?
If not it should have been a try.

Lewis was offside on the kick before Beau's try, but hey, about time we played shit, got a call go our way and won the game.

Yeah, he was short, and changed hands to get it on the line.

Textbook double movement.

As for the guy above whining about the other no try off the forward pass, it was passed before the 10m line, caught by Wright 1.5m past the line. Equals forward.

Card Shark

Immortal

That's a joke.

What about the Lewis double movement. Called a try & video ref doesn't even watch it once in normal speed.

How can you penalise for a double movement on f**king slow motion. Merkins.

Latest posts