What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v dragons Game Day!

wibble

Bench
We were rubbish, but we did have three tries pulled up by referees, maybe justifiably, maybe not, they were close, and we had such a poor completion rate, 4 tries and 3 possibles from very few actual completions probably shows our attack wasn't so bad.

We also conceded only 3 tries when we coughed up so much possession right near our line, so our defence wasn't so bad either (admittedly against the reserves from one of the worst attacking sides this year (along with us)).

Our ball handling was even worse than last week, and I thought we hit a low last week. If we held on to 60% of the ball (a pretty low bar) we'd have won by plenty, so we are clearly capable of being much better than the lowly Dragons.

But we will need to complete more like 80% to have a chance vs the Roosters, and we'd still be long odds. That 2 points nearly guarantees a top 8 finish, but we can all see we are a long way short of a top side. I would almost rather see us put in some good performances in the last few rounds and lose than a very poor win like tonight.

Go Nulla

Bench
Yeah, he was short, and changed hands to get it on the line.

Textbook double movement.

As for the guy above whining about the other no try off the forward pass, it was passed before the 10m line, caught by Wright 1.5m past the line. Equals forward.

Check the scoreboard farkwit.

Generalzod

Immortal
Yeah, he was short, and changed hands to get it on the line.

Textbook double movement.

As for the guy above whining about the other no try off the forward pass, it was passed before the 10m line, caught by Wright 1.5m past the line. Equals forward.

Which game were you watching....

Go Nulla

Bench
Doesn't change the fact that we got the two points either. Now be a good boy and go and play in the traffic princess lol.

shaggs

Coach
Hopefully when they do the yearbook there is an asterix next to the score with a disclaimer, saying the try's that were awarded were dubious and the dragons should have won.

Then we can all feel better.

As they say in golf no room on the scorecard for a story.

runatme

Bench
far out get the wrsit slitters out

we won...... i know they didnt play well..... time to work on that
but we beat those filthy red v muppets in the last minute nothing beats that feeling

Feej

First Grade
After the Dragons scored so early in the game and then again a few minutes later, I was the most relaxed I'd been for ages. Didn't expect to win from that point, so just relaxed and had a laugh here and there.

Go Nulla

Bench
Just watching the last 10 minutes. Is Nightingales nickname Florence ? He acted like a big girl when he dropped the ball for Ryan's try.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Try to Ryan was a terrible decision. I note noone is discussing that one on here.

Lewis hits a bloke without the ball, and propels it forward with his forearm and its called a try.

That's a joke.

Fifita one was fair enough - but only 1 look by the vid ref???
Except for the fact that Nightingale had got his hands on the ball when Lewis hit him, no evidence of it going forward and on field call was try, fair call

I don't suppose though you will mention the soft c**k who deliberately ran into a player instead of trying to tackle the bloke with the ball to get an obstruction call, more obvious than the SOO

Also Morris was offside by a metre for his 2nd try, but yet again you wont complain there

Dragons had all the luck, all the decisions and against a side who hasn't won at that shit heap of a ground for 24 years and still couldn't get the f**king job done :D

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Best thing ever to happen for the side was to get this get out of jail win.

Shows if they compete for 80 they can win even when playing......what's worse than ugly?

They'll also know they can't play that bad again.

This win will be enormous for their self belief and confidence.

For Dragons fans. How fuggen bad are you lot going to lose that? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

evil_p091280

Juniors
Hahaha.

You're a funny person.

1. Morris wasnt offside. Vid ref looked at that 3 times.

2. Heighington can't run decoy and stop in defensive line, which he did. Then gallen ran straight past him. The gap created by the decoy.

3. Propelled forward off Lewis forearm. And no, nightingale didn't have the ball.

No point trying to have a rational discussion on this forum but.

I'm going to play in traffic - cheers.

Latest posts