What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Raiders game day thread

DJDL

Bench
Interesting to see Hosking retained for the culled list.
Any chance he comes in for Atkinson?

I actually tipped the Raiders

Prediction that Rapana will lay down for a penalty, as per normal usually grabbing his neck for crusher or leg for hip drop, then jumps up for next play.

Ve'alla must play lol
They all lay down for penalties this mob.

They also like to do one on one strips.

If the team isn’t clued up by this mobs antics by now there’s something wrong.

Interesting to see Hosking retained for the culled list.
Any chance he comes in for Atkinson?
Maybe Atkinson is just on stand bye for one of our halves or fullback if they are carrying an injury and declared not fit to play on game day?

Otherwise yeah we need as many pigs as possible on that bench for the Raiders.

Go Nulla

Bench
No matter how hard I try I can’t see a win today after last weeks effort. Their forwards will stream roll our guys. I hope I’m wrong. 3 from four going into the bye would be great but I cannot see it.

shadowboxer

First Grade
They all lay down for penalties this mob.

They also like to do one on one strips.

If the team isn’t clued up by this mobs antics by now there’s something wrong.
And we fall for it on most occasions - time heals a lot of things, I’ve even gone a bit soft on Ricky in recent times. But plenty not likes in that Canberra side

Craigshark

First Grade
Think we may see a kick early and keep the ball alive game plan. Run their forwards around and defend for our lives. If it comes off, we may just win.

jc155776

Coach
The red headed merkin can’t even keep it consistent each end of the field for the same disrupter plays

Latest posts