What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Raiders Rd. 6 -=[Spoilers]=-

The sharks, as I said earlier, were just too good, if they can keep defending like that against everyone they come up against, they'll be hard to stop come finals time.

Raider_69

Post Whore
imasharkie said:
errr we've already beat the Panthers and the Stains this year mate.

:lol: panthers and saints... i said big boys... wait till melbourne, the dogs, broncos alike hit their straps, when they do, if you blokes can beat them, ill happily conceed i was wrong.

innsaneink

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
Your nothing more than a troll ink, every time there is a thread on the raiders, your in having a dig, every time there is a bad news report, your in having a dig, im willing to bet the only constructive posts you've ever made was when your side won in 2005.

Yeah sure, im a keyboard hero, insults, nothing more, blah blah blah blah blah, but at least I tell the truth in regards to you.

Awwww.....tell someone who gives a f**k.

Troll, f**kwit...who cares? Im discussing the topic , Whenever you get here its personal...LOL....At least I dont go round blatantly MAKING UP things about others like some LIARS we know.

""Truth"" LMAO, you wouldnt knowit if you fell over it

What you post couldn't be described as anything more than dribble half the time ink, as for the personal stuff, you bring that on your self by being a tool whenever something raiders concerned comes up, if you weren't such an arrogant scumbag, there'd be no problem.

innsaneink

Referee
victor the viking said:
but at least I tell the truth

victor the viking said:
What is your point ink? I was having a go at you, the difference between what I said and what you and spike are saying about weyman is I was telling the truth, you are a f**kwit.

Last chance.

Please show what I said about Weyman.

Put up or stfu!

BWNB

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
:lol: ok then mate, play the man, not the ball... if you want to debate the matter, then come and see me, if you just want to piss about with petty name calling, im happy to let you take it up with someone else.

facts are simple, the score line does not reflect how poor the raiders were, the sharks should have put alot more points on us, and im sure Ricky Stuart will agree. You're defence was good enough to hold our extremely weak attack. If you think playing that level of football will win you a premiership, you are KIDDING yourself.

No one ever said they would win a premiership playing that footy, actually was premiership even mentioned. However it is a good way to get into gear for the rest of the season

BWNB

First Grade
VictorTheViking said:
The sharks, as I said earlier, were just too good, if they can keep defending like that against everyone they come up against, they'll be hard to stop come finals time.
Yea thats tru mate however in more vital games i think we should hide noddy abit more so he doesnt get tired in attack, He really defended well tonight

Raider_69

Post Whore
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
No one ever said they would win a premiership playing that footy, actually was premiership even mentioned. However it is a good way to get into gear for the rest of the season

i dont think so at all, it was a good way to get 2 points playing pretty poor footy, but thats about it. As i said the sharks were far too good for us, but from purely a sharks point of view, if i were a fan id be very disappointed they couldnt do more with their chances in attack

innsaneink

Referee
innsaneink said:
Last chance.

Please show what I said about Weyman.

Put up or stfu!

Waiting...waiting.
clock.gif

Maybe he took the latter advice.

innsaneink

Referee
Raider_69 said:
i dont think so at all, it was a good way to get 2 points playing pretty poor footy, but thats about it. As i said the sharks were far too good for us, but from purely a sharks point of view, if i were a fan id be very disappointed they couldnt do more with their chances in attack

Im sure theyre more happy with their defence, and their focus and commitment to their defence in keeping you out for 80, probably did take away from more attack from them.

Raider_69 said:
:lol: ok then mate, play the man, not the ball... if you want to debate the matter, then come and see me, if you just want to piss about with petty name calling, im happy to let you take it up with someone else.

facts are simple, the score line does not reflect how poor the raiders were, the sharks should have put alot more points on us, and im sure Ricky Stuart will agree. You're defence was good enough to hold our extremely weak attack. If you think playing that level of football will win you a premiership, you are KIDDING yourself.

You're not worth my time, little boy. Just my opinion, but you're going on like a whinging little child, crying over a loss. A hurt little child who is so pissed off at the loss, that they thrash their limp wrists about it, with flatulating comments criticisms about the opposition.

I've already posted my opinions about the match. A debate with a poor loser like you is pointless.

BWNB

First Grade
Raider_69 said:

Iv already stated that, anyway alot of our last passes didn't stick so in that aspect it was dissapointing the real test will come in the next 3 weeks.
Newcastle away
NZ away
Broncos home.
We will see where we stand from there but if we did play those other teams tonight we would of lost.
Still looks promising with strong defence tho

Errrr we were terrible tonight and still won, Our defence was good but not that good as the Raiders threw nothing at us.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sheros los Deros said:
You're not worth my time, little boy. Just my opinion, but you're going on like a whinging little child, crying over a loss. A hurt little child who is so pissed off at the loss, that they thrash their limp wrists about it, with flatulating comments criticisms about the opposition.

I've already posted my opinions about the match. A debate with a poor loser like you is pointless.

:lol: name calling it is... enjoy you're night "little boy"... oh the irony in that comment

BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Iv already stated that, anyway alot of our last passes didn't stick so in that aspect it was dissapointing the real test will come in the next 3 weeks.
Newcastle away
NZ away
Broncos home.
We will see where we stand from there but if we did play those other teams tonight we would of lost.
Still looks promising with strong defence tho

Well said, they have along way to go, but hey at least they are heading in the right direction, unlike my club who decided which direction it wants to go based on where we play :x

Raider_69

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
Im sure theyre more happy with their defence, and their focus and commitment to their defence in keeping you out for 80, probably did take away from more attack from them.

definitely cant complain about the defence, i mean we didnt throw alot at them but they can only defend whats put to them, so in that respect they were great, but in attack i thought they were quite poor at times

Raider_69 said:
:lol: panthers and saints... i said big boys... wait till melbourne, the dogs, broncos alike hit their straps, when they do, if you blokes can beat them, ill happily conceed i was wrong.

Why would anyone give a rat's ass about your opinion? You're a whinging nobody. I have discussed my views on the Sharks chances this year with more intelligent posters on the Sharks site.

26-0. It's really hard for you isn't it? You lose so you hit out at, and try to demean the Sharks club. You're just a poor loser, just face it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sheros los Deros said:
Why would anyone give a rat's ass about your opinion? You're a whinging nobody. I have discussed my views on the Sharks chances this year with more intelligent posters on the Sharks site.

26-0. It's really hard for you isn't it? You lose so you hit out at, and try to demean the Sharks club. You're just a poor loser, just face it.

You keep responding to me, so ive got at least one bloke who gives a rats arse dont i?
:lol: :lol:
As i said, want to debate the matter, happy to do that, want to contiue on with petty name calling, then im sure you can find someone who will take you up.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Sh*t game all round. The only good aspect was the Sharks defence, the Raiders attack was nothing special but the Cronulla boys numbered up well and kept it up all night. If they can sort their attack out they'll be a force. The sad thing from the Raiders perspective is that this was their second best defensive effort thus far.

Raider_69 said:
You keep responding to me, so ive got at least one bloke who gives a rats arse dont i?
:lol: :lol:
As i said, want to debate the matter, happy to do that, want to contiue on with petty name calling, then im sure you can find someone who will take you up.

You're not debating anything. You're crying over a loss. It just my opinion, but you are a poor loser. You can't admit can you?

BWNB

First Grade
Walt Flanigan said:
Sh*t game all round. The only good aspect was the Sharks defence, the Raiders attack was nothing special but the Cronulla boys numbered up well and kept it up all night. If they can sort their attack out they'll be a force. The sad thing from the Raiders perspective is that this was their second best defensive effort thus far.

I hope they can, if they play deeper that is a possibility, Noddys kicking game was a bit better tonight however. Dykes added variation and we still have a good backup in Seymour in PL.

Second best defensive efforts, f**k that better be looked at other wise your in deep trouble. I dont think the Raiders will get the spoon however, they have good players to get them out of that battle