What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Raiders Rd. 6 -=[Spoilers]=-

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sheros los Deros said:
You're not debating anything. You're crying over a loss. It just my opinion, but you are a poor loser. You can't admit can you?

You're not worth my time

A debate with a poor loser like you is pointless.

Why would anyone give a rat's ass about your opinion? You're a whinging nobody.

:lol:
wonder why you keep responding, have the courage of your convictions , if im not worth the time, stop responding to me

McLovin

Staff member
Who's gonna be the bigger, errr, man now and stop responding??

IMO, a wins a win. We scored 26, they scored blot. I'm happy...

On to next week...

MC84 said:
Who's gonna be the bigger, errr, man now and stop responding??

IMO, a wins a win. We scored 26, they scored blot. I'm happy...

On to next week...

Here here, im quite happy to forget this game ever happened :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :lol: :lol:

Special K

Coach
Should of scored a bunch more points. f**k Carney can't tackle. Happy to have the the 2nd nil game of the season. We hadn't held a side to nill since like 99 till Sticky came and we've done it twice now.

The sharks have a lot to work on in attack. But with Bird, Kearney, Gallen and co it should be a matter of time before that soughts itself out provided kimmorley sticks to what sticky says.

fatshark

Bench
panthers and saints... i said big boys... wait till melbourne, the dogs, broncos alike hit their straps, when they do, if you blokes can beat them, ill happily conceed i was wrong.
we have a lot of improvement in us. The game was won by half-time, well and truely controlled. I thought the Sharks last 30 minutes was terrible and they lost their way, but the game was over.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Disgraceful effort from the Raiders. Good effort from the Sharks, defensively were very solid. Sharks are always hard to beat at home... (apart from las year!!!).

Jono Russell

Bench
People keep on harping on about our attack. Take a good look at the ladder.

Currently we are the second best team on points for and also have the second least points scored against us.

effnic

Bench
Raiduh_69 your a farkin sook just come in here say nice win and f**k off, no need to cry, whinge and bitch. You lost your team sucks ass now stfu move on and worry about next week, actually worry about the whole of 2007.

innsaneink

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
Here here, im quite happy to forget this game ever happened :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :lol: :lol:
...and forget you fabricate things about others I guess....I know I'd wanna forget it....

Walt Flanigan

Referee
somethingwithjohn said:

Currently we are the second best team on points for and also have the second least points scored against us.

Mate coming into this match the Raiders had the 4th best attack. Does it look like we have it sorted out?

Have you also taken into account that 12 teams still haven't played this round?

Raider_69

Post Whore
effnic said:
Raiduh_69 your a farkin sook just come in here say nice win and f**k off, no need to cry, whinge and bitch. You lost your team sucks ass now stfu move on and worry about next week, actually worry about the whole of 2007.

:lol: nice try sunshine, not interested :cool:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
the sharks brought back there 'no try' defensive policy last night and didnt it pay off.

Covell and Pomeroy combined brillianty. Raiders tried hard, but we are just in a different class. good game of footy.

boy did we celebrate last nite

McLovin

Staff member
Walt Flanigan said:
Mate coming into this match the Raiders had the 4th best attack. Does it look like we have it sorted out?

Have you also taken into account that 12 teams still haven't played this round?

Well if your talking about defence then we could only rise on the ladder. No team is gonna score minus points...

skeepe

Immortal
Sheros los Deros said:
You're not worth my time, little boy. Just my opinion, but you're going on like a whinging little child, crying over a loss. A hurt little child who is so pissed off at the loss, that they thrash their limp wrists about it, with flatulating comments criticisms about the opposition.

I've already posted my opinions about the match. A debate with a poor loser like you is pointless.

Mate, what he's posted is pretty much spot on, and I'm sure most would agree. Last night's game was just a poor quality spectacle in general. The Sharks certainly didn't play like world beaters, but then again they didn't have to to beat the rabble in front of them. If you think Ricky Stuart was 100% happy with the effort, I can assure you in no uncertain terms that you are completely and unequivocally wrong.

The Sharks DO need to lift against the top sides in the competition, because they gave away too many stupid penalties and dropped too much ball. Play like that against the top sides in the competition and they get pasted.

Full credit to them though, they deserved the win and the confidence boost if nothing else should ensure that they build on it next week.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
MC84 said:
Well if your talking about defence then we could only rise on the ladder. No team is gonna score minus points...

I was quite cleary talking about attack. If you notice the post that I quoted you'll pick that up.

Shorty

Staff member
somethingwithjohn said:

How about you take your own advice and look at the ladder on Tuesday morning,when Bulldogs,Eels,Warriors,Titans,Eagles,Knights,Broncos,Cowboys and Rabbitohs have played.

mongoose

Coach
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
the sharks brought back there 'no try' defensive policy last night and didnt it pay off.

Covell and Pomeroy combined brillianty. Raiders tried hard, but we are just in a different class. good game of footy.

boy did we celebrate last nite

The sharks should employ there "no try" defencive policy every game and they might just win a premiership, might...

Dutchy

Immortal
mongoose said:
The sharks should employ there "no try" defencive policy every game and they might just win a premiership, might...

nah...theres still FGs and Penalties

imasharkie

Coach
Raider_69 said:
:lol: panthers and saints... i said big boys... wait till melbourne, the dogs, broncos alike hit their straps, when they do, if you blokes can beat them, ill happily conceed i was wrong.

Ahh no you didn't ...you stated this:
if you blokes play that level of footy all year, us and the chooks are all you'll beat.

Look back at your posts first and then make a ridiculous quote.

Wanker.