What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Raiders Rd. 6 -=[Spoilers]=-

Spike

First Grade
At least Weyman won't have to worry about carrying the Raider's forward pack for a while. He won't even be able to carry his own sorry arse.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Spike said:
At least Weyman won't have to worry about carrying the Raider's forward pack for a while. He won't even be able to carry his own sorry arse.

It's surprising at just how many levels a two line email can be pathetic.

Spike said:

Grow up Spike, really.....the blokes season is probably over, and possibly his career if its bad enough, moron.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Spike said:
You must be a very small person. How f**king low can you get.......

Three teams have looked ordinary against the Sharks this year. Have to credit the Sharks defence for making them look like they have nothing in attack.

The second half was poor in attack by the Sharks. We should have put 50 on the Raiders.

Spike

First Grade
Mal Meninga said:
You must be a very small person. How f**king low can you get.......

I'm not a Raiders supporter so there is always the possibility of lowering the bar a few notches

Stonecutter

First Grade
VictorTheViking said:
Grow up Spike, really.....the blokes season is probably over, and possibly his career if its bad enough, moron.

Right on. I feel so bad Weyman, so much promise and potential when fit. He just can't stay on the feild with his injury luck.

Back on the game topic. I was suprised that we made about the same amount of errors as the Raiders but still won 26-0, just shows how good our D was tonight.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
The raiders were terrible tonight. I can't remember who it was against but they looked really good a few weeks ago.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Congrats to the Sharkies - Absolutely mauled us. Defense was fantastic and Bird absolutely hammered us in attack and defense. How good's his progression been in the past 12 months?

Maroubra Eel said:
The raiders were terrible tonight. I can't remember who it was against but they looked really good a few weeks ago.

It was against newcastle, I cant remember the last time we looked that good, but in saying that, it was always going to be an inconsistent year, but you cant help as a supporter by being disappointed in it.

But full credit to the sharks, their defence tonight was outstanding.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
VictorTheViking said:
It was against newcastle, I cant remember the last time we looked that good, but in saying that, it was always going to be an inconsistent year, but you cant help as a supporter by being disappointed in it.

But full credit to the sharks, their defence tonight was outstanding.

Yes it was the Knights. The media had written the Raiders off for the year and they came out and gave it to Newcastle. I thought the Raiders might keep up some of that form. They should bounce back, they are a young outfit on the way up.

McLovin

Staff member
Mal Meninga said:
Congrats to the Sharkies - Absolutely mauled us. Defense was fantastic and Bird absolutely hammered us in attack and defense. How good's his progression been in the past 12 months?

He's one of the form players of the comp imo. Tears new ones every week nowadays. Should be talked about as a possible rep this year...

Stonecutter

First Grade
Mal Meninga said:

He better fuggen get an origin jersey. If he doesn't it will be an absolute joke.

A good example of his control lately was when he tackled Brett Kelly I think, and Kelly was slappy his head while being tackled. Bird a year ago would have been throwing punches left right and centre, but in his current mature state he just gave Kelly a little tap.

innsaneink

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
What can I say, the sharks were just too good, their defence was excellent.

As for those, having a joke at Weymans injury, your all tough sitting behind a keyboard, but id like to see some of you get your ankles bent at such an angle, idiots.

LOL....yeh, you tough, keyboard hero.

VictorTheViking 20/04/07 said:
As for family, go back and read you f**ktard, I said, that I hope to god this isnt the example you set for kids, which, for your poor soul might be harsh, but in reality you are an absolute f**kwit of the highest order, and anyone in their right mind would be ashamed to be related to you.

Hypocrite of the highest order.

innsaneink said:
LOL....yeh, you tough, keyboard hero.

Hypocrite of the highest order.

What is your point ink? I was having a go at you, the difference between what I said and what you and spike are saying about weyman is I was telling the truth, you are a f**kwit.

Its pretty sad when the only material you have is to go back through other threads to try and make people look bad when they dont give a sh*t.

innsaneink

Referee
Youre weak as piss....you think different topicsmake a difference...you call others tough behind a keyboard but look at you...at it yourself.

What did I say about Weyman?

Another raiders idiot accusing me of god knows what?

Latest posts