What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Raiders Rd. 6 -=[Spoilers]=-

Mal Meninga

Bench
Stonecutter said:
He better fuggen get an origin jersey. If he doesn't it will be an absolute joke.

A good example of his control lately was when he tackled Brett Kelly I think, and Kelly was slappy his head while being tackled. Bird a year ago would have been throwing punches left right and centre, but in his current mature state he just gave Kelly a little tap.
He'll make it no problem. Such a hard runner and gets his hands free all the time with ease. As for that Kelly incident, that was moronic. Kelly was the most frustrated player out there and threw some cheap elbows... Here's a suggestion champ - Get more involved.

Spike

First Grade
Seriously what player would want to play in the Raiders side at the moment. The other players would be in envy of Weyman's injury

mongoose

Coach
our away from is diabolical, how can we play so well at home and so awful away? In saying that i wouldn't be looking forward to playing us at Bruce next week.

innsaneink

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
What is your point ink? I was having a go at you, the difference between what I said and what you and spike are saying about weyman is I was telling the truth, you are a f**kwit.

Its pretty sad when the only material you have is to go back through other threads to try and make people look bad when they dont give a sh*t.

Come on sweetheart....back up your accusations.

innsaneink said:
Come on sweetheart....back up your accusations.

What do I need to back up? Everyone here at LU knows your a f**kwit.

Yeah MC, thats the one, wasnt too bad last week, didn't really do a lot tonight though.

BWNB

First Grade
Errrr we were terrible tonight and still won, Our defence was good but not that good as the Raiders threw nothing at us.

innsaneink

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
What do I need to back up? Everyone here at LU knows your a f**kwit.

Yeah MC, thats the one, wasnt too bad last week, didn't really do a lot tonight though.
VictorTheViking said:
what you and spike are saying about weyman
Nothing, thats what you have....zero, zilch, sweet f**k all...everyone see you making a goose of yourself post after post.

Keyboard hero hypocrite, all insults and nothing more, falsely accusing others...and I'm the f'wit. :roll:

"Poor milky" is all i've said, and you raiders (azz) nancyboys get your slips outta line something fierce. Raiders fans really are the softest bitchiest around. :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
when you have a team as horribly inconsistant as we are, all you can do is laugh really.

We go from a team who put 80 odd points on in our two home games, to tonight where we never even LOOKED like scoring a try... keep the faith, show support and be patient...

Raider_69

Post Whore
BTW the sharks will go no where this year
any half decent team would have put 10 tries on us tonight... 4... four?! HA! A park footy team with my mates and captained by myself would have put more then that on us tonight
chalk up another year without a premiership

Raider_69 said:
any half decent team would have put 10 tries on us tonight... 4... four?! HA! A park footy team with my mates and captained by myself would have put more then that on us tonight

Sounds like vacuous bile from a poor sport.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: no, that sir is the truth
you blokes were far too good for us tonight, not difficult as we were sh*te, but that was one of the worst efforts ive seen from a raiders outfit in my life, and still we only conceed 26 points? :lol:

As i said, a park footy team could have put 50 on us tonight

BWNB

First Grade
Raider_69 said:

One would think 4 tries is enough, How many tries did the raiders put on us?
Yup defence is the best form of attack

But that just goes to show how a good footy team can put away another when they are no where near on top of their game

Raider_69

Post Whore
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
One would think 4 tries is enough, How many tries did the raiders put on us?
Yup defence is the best form of attack

:lol: fair dinkum you blokes
grow a brain... if you blokes play that level of footy all year, us and the chooks are all you'll beat. 4 tries, soft ones at that, were good enough to beat us... not good enough to take on the big boys.

Raider_69 said:
:lol: no, that sir is the truth
you blokes were far too good for us tonight, not difficult as we were sh*te, but that was one of the worst efforts ive seen from a raiders outfit in my life, and still we only conceed 26 points? :lol:

As i said, a park footy team could have put 50 on us tonight

More dribble from a petty little sook.

innsaneink said:
Nothing, thats what you have....zero, zilch, sweet f**k all...everyone see you making a goose of yourself post after post.

Keyboard hero hypocrite, all insults and nothing more, falsely accusing others...and I'm the f'wit. :roll:

"Poor milky" is all i've said, and you raiders (azz) nancyboys get your slips outta line something fierce. Raiders fans really are the softest bitchiest around. :lol:

Your nothing more than a troll ink, every time there is a thread on the raiders, your in having a dig, every time there is a bad news report, your in having a dig, im willing to bet the only constructive posts you've ever made was when your side won in 2005.

Yeah sure, im a keyboard hero, insults, nothing more, blah blah blah blah blah, but at least I tell the truth in regards to you.

imasharkie

Coach
Raider_69 said:
:lol: fair dinkum you blokes
grow a brain... if you blokes play that level of footy all year, us and the chooks are all you'll beat. 4 tries, soft ones at that, were good enough to beat us... not good enough to take on the big boys.

errr we've already beat the Panthers and the Stains this year mate.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sheros los Deros said:
More dribble from a petty little sook.

:lol: ok then mate, play the man, not the ball... if you want to debate the matter, then come and see me, if you just want to piss about with petty name calling, im happy to let you take it up with someone else.

facts are simple, the score line does not reflect how poor the raiders were, the sharks should have put alot more points on us, and im sure Ricky Stuart will agree. You're defence was good enough to hold our extremely weak attack. If you think playing that level of football will win you a premiership, you are KIDDING yourself.

Latest posts