What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks vs Dragons

Who will win Sharks or Dragons

• SHARKS

Votes: 50 28.1%
  • DRAGONS

Votes: 128 71.9%

• Total voters

BWNB

First Grade
sharks are gonna win this game for two (2) reasons
1. i hate the dragons and im sure they do aswell
2. they wouldnt let the sharks train on WIN in preparation to the big match thats made THE MIGHTY SHARKIES angry and he dragons are going to be shark bait

miketyson

Juniors
Craigshark said:
This post ^ sums up how much of a dickhead you are.
You are one of the biggest wankers on this site. You post so much crap it isn't funny. Are you sure you don't have another account under the username 'Dodger?'
Get lost you stupid piece of crap. Preferably back under the hole, your slimy little body crawled out of.

Touchy subject ... :lol:

Must have hit a raw nerve.

Please go away shire scum.

:lol:

BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
sharks are gonna win this game for two (2) reasons
1. i hate the dragons and im sure they do aswell
2. they wouldnt let the sharks train on WIN in preparation to the big match thats made THE MIGHTY SHARKIES angry and he dragons are going to be shark bait

well number 1 has won me over .. that is the most convincing statement ive ever seen or heard.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
MrSharky said:
37-24

28-13

56-4

54-2

28-6

32-12

12th

Need I say more?... :lol: :lol:

:cool:

Ultimate proof how dumb you are.

I KNOW how much the 'Dogs lacked balls this year. This is about YOUR CLUB! YOU DON'T DESERVE A FINALS SPOT.

Timmah

Staff member
While I'm at it MrSharky, your location...

First of all you don't need to find room in the cabinet. There's plenty...

Second of all, you're not going to win the 2005 premiership. Your team isn't good enough.

AND FOR f**k SAKE YES I KNOW MINE WASN'T!

Special K

Coach
I don't think anyone who has Lisarow as their location can take shots at others and what they have for theirs...

MrSharky

Juniors
Dodger said:
While I'm at it MrSharky, your location...

First of all you don't need to find room in the cabinet. There's plenty...

Second of all, you're not going to win the 2005 premiership. Your team isn't good enough.

AND FOR f**k SAKE YES I KNOW MINE WASN'T!

A supporter of a team not participating in the finals has no right whatsoever to claim who or who doen't deserve to make it... clear?

AFAIC we are not out of it yet... so nobody should be writing anyone off just yet...

BWNB

First Grade
Albinomonkey said:
i reckon the sharks will win

so do i , if you would like to change teams after saturday night your most welcome to join the sharkie fanactics

Timmah

Staff member
MrSharky said:
A supporter of a team not participating in the finals has no right whatsoever to claim who or who doen't deserve to make it... clear?

AFAIC we are not out of it yet... so nobody should be writing anyone off just yet...

Aren't you getting a little too self-righteous and smug to be going around making statements like that?

A person on this board is entitled to post his/her opinion, regardless of their supported club.

You're not going to shut me up, but I'm pretty sure Saint George will shut down your joke of a club for the year.

Inferno

Coach
If he waited long enough, a stains supporter would made fun of us and he could of joined in the laughter without making such a fool of himself. Oh well

Timmah

Staff member
Inferno said:
If he waited long enough, a stains supporter would made fun of us and he could of joined in the laughter without making such a fool of himself. Oh well

Willow is a "Stains supporter".

Who's the fool now?

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Dodger said:
Aren't you getting a little too self-righteous and smug to be going around making statements like that?

A person on this board is entitled to post his/her opinion, regardless of their supported club.

You're not going to shut me up, but I'm pretty sure Saint George will shut down your joke of a club for the year.

still angry about covell running rampant all over your backline this year?