What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks vs Dragons

Who will win Sharks or Dragons

• SHARKS

Votes: 50 28.1%
  • DRAGONS

Votes: 128 71.9%

• Total voters

wittyfan

Referee
Dodger said:
I don't care that I'm a moderator, it seems like you're the one taking it personally. Perhaps some fresh air?

Got enough teams in your banner???

And people think lotti is bad! :lol:

BWNB

First Grade
Dodger its the offseason ATM for you guys now hasnt your mum told you if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all
now p!ss off.
bagging the sharks isnt good

Craigshark

First Grade
miketyson said:
:lol:

scum.

You have 347 posts, and everyone of them has been utter crap like this. Why don't you save everyone elses and your own time and just give up and get lost now. :cool:
Oh and by the way, Dodger is a wanker.. :D
And it is so funny, because he has me on his Ignore List and can't see what i'm saying. :lol:

BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
That day Covell ran all over the Bulldogs backline was one of the best, it reminded me of when Matt Rogers was at the club, The high ball goes up they all go for it TRY!!!!!
We were the best team in regards to scoring points from the air.
That Covell try was one of the best iv seen this year ,
the kick went up chase onside, Luke Covell jumps , Matty Utai has nothing Covell over for try of the year!

My top 4 tries of the year are
1.Covells try against manly, 30 meters over used his size and strenght to steam roll the manly outside backs
2.Covells try against the bulldogs , the kick went up Covell jumped ,he has got it TRY....
3. Covells try against the knights steamrolling over the young winger salked , gee i fell sorry for him what was Salkeld to do, he had a NSW rep winger , soon to be interational running stright at him.
4. Parra's team try against warriors

This weeks the winners on BWNBs wank bank top 4 are,,,,,,,see above

in the old days sharks used to run the endeavour cup for the teams that didnt make the semis.

maybe newcastle can start the coffs harbour-bathurst cup, so all the bitter twisted bulldogs and knights fans can go and watch and stop bothering us supporters of successful teams. ;-)

The Shire

Juniors
Dodger said:
I don't care that I'm a moderator, it seems like you're the one taking it personally. Perhaps some fresh air?

What would i take personally, that you called me a simple member oh please :roll:
and if you dont care that your a moderator stop trying to act like you run the place

Stranger

Coach
maybe newcastle can start the coffs harbour-bathurst cup, so all the bitter twisted bulldogs and knights fans can go and watch and stop bothering us supporters of successful teams.

Successful? Cronulla? when?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Shire said:
What would i take personally, that you called me a simple member oh please :roll:
and if you dont care that your a moderator stop trying to act like you run the place

I'm not acting like I run the place. Take your inferiority complex somewhere that might care about it.

CraigShark, there's still a view post button, and your post borderlines on sad, but it stays in the category of pathetic.

And sully, seeing as all the hype surrounding the League's sexiest man competition has drained all the blood from your head, let me recap you:

I support the Bulldogs. They are my team. I will be avidly following the lower grade teams over the course of the finals, because the first grade team played like sh*t and didn't make it.
In the 2005 Comp, I will follow the Dragons' fortunes. I have many, many friends who support them, and given the other options (Parramatta, Brisbane, Tigpies) they're the team I hate the most.
The Gold Coast banner is to show that I'm behind the Gold Coast entry in 2007. Previously I had voiced opposition, and had never actually been there before. I spent two weeks up there in early winter which changed a lot of my views on the place. The banner is simply a display of my agreeance. Although if yourself, being Mr Important and all, requests I remove it, then please do so :roll:

I'm not like lotti, I don't willingly support two or more teams on an ongoing basis. I'll hate the Dragons as much as a Shirescum supporter once the off-season hits again :D

Dragon_psa

First Grade
jaws.jpg

nuff said.

Craigshark

First Grade
Dodger said:
I'm not acting like I run the place. Take your inferiority complex somewhere that might care about it.

CraigShark, there's still a view post button, and your post borderlines on sad, but it stays in the category of pathetic.

And sully, seeing as all the hype surrounding the League's sexiest man competition has drained all the blood from your head, let me recap you:

I support the Bulldogs. They are my team. I will be avidly following the lower grade teams over the course of the finals, because the first grade team played like sh*t and didn't make it.
In the 2005 Comp, I will follow the Dragons' fortunes. I have many, many friends who support them, and given the other options (Parramatta, Brisbane, Tigpies) they're the team I hate the most.
The Gold Coast banner is to show that I'm behind the Gold Coast entry in 2007. Previously I had voiced opposition, and had never actually been there before. I spent two weeks up there in early winter which changed a lot of my views on the place. The banner is simply a display of my agreeance. Although if yourself, being Mr Important and all, requests I remove it, then please do so :roll:

I'm not like lotti, I don't willingly support two or more teams on an ongoing basis. I'll hate the Dragons as much as a Shirescum supporter once the off-season hits again :D

My posts are sad and pathetic? I think you should have a look at your own boring, crappy posts before you judge others.
And seriously, get a life and stop acting like you run this place. Stupid teachers pet.

The Shire

Juniors
Dodger said:

Do you hold a thesaurus with you 24/7
heres a phrase the most people on this thread would like to say to you Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh:thumn and wait till next year