What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks vs Dragons

Who will win Sharks or Dragons

• SHARKS

Votes: 50 28.1%
  • DRAGONS

Votes: 128 71.9%

• Total voters

The Shire

Juniors
Craigshark said:
I think you should have a look at your own boring, crappy posts before you judge others.
And seriously, get a life and stop acting like you run this place. Stupid teachers pet.
Couldnt have said it better myself

nuggles

Juniors
Why is it, when the national census is conducted, they have to count the number of heads in the Shire and then divide by 2?

wittyfan

Referee
Dragon_psa said:
jaws.jpg

nuff said.

For images to work, they must in a file extension such a .jpg or .gif.

You will get the hang of it. Eventually.....

nuggles

Juniors
Don't be so insulting, Sullyfan.
Unlike the rest of the population, I do not subscribe to the theory that the Sea Slugs were preceded by the People of the Shire in the process of evolution.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
nuggles said:
Unlike the rest of the population, I do not subscribe to the theory that the Sea Slugs were preceded by the People of the Shire in the process of evolution

haha, this guy lives in mount druitt and hes paying people out about where they live.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Feelin Hornby said:
Well thats what the sharks fans will be hoping for, Noticed that they havent won in wollongong for 16 years too lol

The Sharks haven't played there since about 1997. That wouldn't be a factor now would it, Feeling which ever player bars you up this week?

wittyfan

Referee
nuggles said:
Unlike the rest of the population, I do not subscribe to the theory that the Sea Slugs were preceded by the People of the Shire in the process of evolution.

Bit rich coming from someone who comes from Mount Druitt.

Plonker.

Craigshark

First Grade
nuggles said:

That just shows how dumb you really are.. You not only are a dickhead. But you were dumb enough to post your crappy location and then pay out others..
Anyway shouldn't you be out stealing a car, or selling some more drugs? You must live in the rich area of Mt Druitt to have a computer. Unless you are at the local library.

nuggles

Juniors
Sullyfan, Craigshark, et al
Why are you so unkind to me?
I said that I didn't subscribe to the theory.
I believe that you guys immediately followed the Sea Slugs.

nuggles

Juniors
BTW,
See you guys at tonight's massacre (that's if you crawl out from under the rock whence you come).

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
sullyfan said:
Bit rich coming from someone who comes from Mount Druitt.

Plonker.

Your running out of material mate - calling people 'plonker' stopped being funny a while back.

drake

First Grade
Craigshark said:
Hey, i would rather have half a brain than no brains. ;-)
Figure that one how, dumbass.
Personally I'd prefer to retain the whole of my brain.

As to your second line, I get the feeling you're trying to say something, but I'm unsure what it is. Can you borrow half a brain from one the Covell Brigade and get back to me?