What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks vs Dragons

Who will win Sharks or Dragons

• SHARKS

Votes: 50 28.1%
  • DRAGONS

Votes: 128 71.9%

• Total voters

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
no.5_luke covell said:
still angry about covell running rampant all over your backline this year?

:lol:

Gee I wish that laughing smiley was bigger...

BWNB

First Grade
That day Covell ran all over the Bulldogs backline was one of the best, it reminded me of when Matt Rogers was at the club, The high ball goes up they all go for it TRY!!!!!
We were the best team in regards to scoring points from the air.
That Covell try was one of the best iv seen this year ,
the kick went up chase onside, Luke Covell jumps , Matty Utai has nothing Covell over for try of the year!

My top 4 tries of the year are
1.Covells try against manly, 30 meters over used his size and strenght to steam roll the manly outside backs
2.Covells try against the bulldogs , the kick went up Covell jumped ,he has got it TRY....
3. Covells try against the knights steamrolling over the young winger salked , gee i fell sorry for him what was Salkeld to do, he had a NSW rep winger , soon to be interational running stright at him.
4. Parra's team try against warriors

wittyfan

Referee
Dodger said:
A person on this board is entitled to post his/her opinion, regardless of their supported club.

But you post unadulterated rubbish which must be dealt with on a post by post basis.

Your mob cheated (eventually) your way to a premiership yet when they miss out after arguably the most insipid defence in history you exude unrelenting bitterness in every post.

I don't think I've seen a team play with less heart than what the Bulldogs did for the last six weeks of the premiership.

BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
That day Covell ran all over the Bulldogs backline was one of the best, it reminded me of when Matt Rogers was at the club, The high ball goes up they all go for it TRY!!!!!
We were the best team in regards to scoring points from the air.
That Covell try was one of the best iv seen this year ,
the kick went up chase onside, Luke Covell jumps , Matty Utai has nothing Covell over for try of the year!

My top 4 tries of the year are
1.Covells try against manly, 30 meters over used his size and strenght to steam roll the manly outside backs
2.Covells try against the bulldogs , the kick went up Covell jumped ,he has got it TRY....
3. Covells try against the knights steamrolling over the young winger salked , gee i fell sorry for him what was Salkeld to do, he had a NSW rep winger , soon to be interational running stright at him.
4. Parra's team try against warriors

f**k you blokes are getting old.

Timmah

Staff member
sullyfan said:
But you post unadulterated rubbish which must be dealt with on a post by post basis.

Your mob cheated (eventually) your way to a premiership yet when they miss out after arguably the most insipid defence in history you exude unrelenting bitterness in every post.

I don't think I've seen a team play with less heart than what the Bulldogs did for the last six weeks of the premiership.

Are you blind mate? No seriously.

I KNOW and have said a million times now, which you conveniently continue to oversight, that my team played with no heart or guts in the final 6 weeks of the premiership (maybe I should make that bold and in nice big letters in future :lol:). That's not the issue anymore and the longer you make it the issue the longer you ignore the stark raving fact that your club rolled into the finals off the back of losses to two of the last placed clubs and quite simply doesn't deserve it's spot. But, they're there, and rightfully Saints will send them off into the night.

The Shire

Juniors
Dodger said:
A person on this board is entitled to post his/her opinion, regardless of their supported club.

Do you like study that rules page all the time :roll:
twice in the last month ive seen you write about the rules and stuff like that
this would be ok if you were an administrator
BUT YOUR NOT

Timmah

Staff member
The Shire said:
Do you like study that rules page all the time :roll:
twice in the last month ive seen you write about the rules and stuff like that
this would be ok if you were an administrator
BUT YOUR NOT

But you, a simple member, are entitled to tell me what to do?

:roll:

Move along please.

wittyfan

Referee
Dodger said:
Are you blind mate? No seriously.

I KNOW and have said a million times now, which you conveniently continue to oversight, that my team played with no heart or guts in the final 6 weeks of the premiership (maybe I should make that bold and in nice big letters in future :lol:). That's not the issue anymore and the longer you make it the issue the longer you ignore the stark raving fact that your club rolled into the finals off the back of losses to two of the last placed clubs and quite simply doesn't deserve it's spot. But, they're there, and rightfully Saints will send them off into the night.

Look at the table. Sure, Cronulla's form over the last three months or so has been very poor. But they finished seventh after 26 rounds. Thus qualifying for the 8-team finals series. It says more about teams 8-15 more than anything else.

The teams coming last Souths (6 wins from their last 8) and Newcastle (6 wins from their last 7) were hardly pushovers anyway.

You are bitter that your club is very much on the slide and can't handle other teams doing better. Whatever happened to "Back to Back"??? :lol:

Plonker.

Timmah

Staff member
sullyfan said:
Look at the table. Sure, Cronulla's form over the last three months or so has been very poor. But they finished seventh after 26 rounds. Thus qualifying for the 8-team finals series. It says more about teams 8-15 more than anything else.

The teams coming last Souths (6 wins from their last 8) and Newcastle (6 wins from their last 7) were hardly pushovers anyway.

You are bitter that your club is very much on the slide and can't handle other teams doing better. Whatever happened to "Back to Back"??? :lol:

Plonker.

We didn't go back to back because our team was sh*t this year you ignorant twerp. The fact you think Cronulla is doing any better than teams 9-15 is testament to your stupidity.

Plonker... :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
Dodger said:
We didn't go back to back because our team was sh*t this year you ignorant twerp. The fact you think Cronulla is doing any better than teams 9-15 is testament to your stupidity.

Plonker... :lol:

Cronulla finished 7th with 12 wins. The rest did poorer through the whole of the season. I'm not arguing that Cronulla's form hasn't be good for the past 15 weeks. But the fact is they were still able to make the finals.

Canterbury didn't have a sh*t team this year by any means. They just lacked heart and character when things got tough.

Plonker.

The Shire

Juniors
Dodger said:
But you, a simple member, are entitled to tell me what to do?

:roll:

Move along please.

OMG you are the biggest downer in this forum
who do you think you are

Im a moderator :roll: well done mate that sounds like your life achievement

Timmah

Staff member
The Shire said:
OMG you are the biggest downer in this forum
who do you think you are

Im a moderator :roll: well done mate that sounds like your life achievement

I don't care that I'm a moderator, it seems like you're the one taking it personally. Perhaps some fresh air?

circling eagle

Juniors
Goota love the semis :) Form says a dragons win, only a brave man or a sharks fan would tip otherwise, but as they say on any given sunday......... Anyho, good luck to both teams, hopefully the game is entertaining.