What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks VS Rabbitohs *Spoilers* & Match Talk

wittyfan

Referee
I've seen some insipid Cronulla efforts in the last 20 years, but tonight is something else.

Next week is pointless. It will be a record score for a finals match. It will be embarrassing.

Utterly pathetic even for a team of pretenders.

Inferno

Coach
sullyfan said:
I've seen some insipid Cronulla efforts in the last 20 years, but tonight is something else.

Next week is pointless. It will be a record score for a finals match. It will be embarrassing.

Utterly pathetic even for a team of pretenders.

My thoughts exactly

after getting caned by last and 2nd last 2 weeks in a row the only thing left is for us to lose by a cricket score first week of semis.

Score next week 78 - 4.

wittyfan

Referee
I give up. I don't think I will bother about next week. The players should be embarrassed to be in the finals given the six above them are in a totally different level.

I'm a bit sad because I always felt that Sully was an average player but never admitted it to myself. Now I have.

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
sullyfan said:

Trouble is Sully we all said that last week, and again a couple of weeks before that, and, and... :oops:

Plus ça change ... plus c'est la même chose

wittyfan

Referee
30 Year Sharkie said:
Trouble is Sully we all said that last week, and again a couple of weeks before that, and, and... :oops:

Plus ça change ... plus c'est la même chose

Tonight is as bad as it gets.

No heart. No direction. No idea.

bluesbreaker

Bench
white pointer! said:
enjoy the spoon bluesbreaker. :)

Enjoy having a record final score put on you next week :). We may have the spoon, but look at our lineup for next year... Remind me who you guys have got coming? Ben Ross? :lol: I hope he can play halfback.

wittyfan

Referee
white pointer! said:
enjoy the spoon bluesbreaker. :)

No reason to gloat about anything.

Cronulla's shambolic play has ruined Newcastle's one last chance to not come last.

I think they deserved at least that after doing so well of late.

aussies1st

Staff member
Souths and the Knights should be in the 8. Hopefully the Raiders can get rid one of the shockers to slightly improve the top 8.

Latest posts