What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Kenny-Dowall not guilty of assaulting former partner Jess Peris

ek999

First Grade
SKD was born in Brisbane so he won't get deported. Talk of jail time etc is a bit silly when we don't even know the facts of the matter.

magpie4ever

First Grade
SKD was born in Brisbane so he won't get deported. Talk of jail time etc is a bit silly when we don't even know the facts of the matter.

Geez dude, I said I don't know details of the case and put in numerous buts buts buts.

Born in Brisbane - bloody hell, filthy kiwi accent.

Pete Cash

Post Whore

So it?s ok for everyone to know who SKD is but any information about the alleged victim is taboo?

uhh everyone knows who the alleged victim is ?

I would also consider it unsavoury to dig through SKD private life to put a twist on the event. Save it for the courts imo.

bileduct

Coach
Hard to tell when the cowards are hiding their faces I guess. why are racists ashamed to be seen in public protesting their beliefs I wonder?
The same could be asked of the supposed non-violent anti-racist crowd.

Plenty of them were wearing masks too, and quite a few of them were caught on video assaulting people, including multiple people laying the boot into a bloke on the ground that wasn't affiliated with either group.

They're all cowards.

PR, ridiculous photos - the same can be said for the supposed anti-racism mob - faces were covered.

I dont know either SKD. Jessica or what went down, what I do know is I don't support perpetrators of domestic violence.

But my gut feel is (given the current news mode of DV (royal comission, politics) in society), that if he is found guilty the system will make an example of him (as a professional fairly well known league player) - jail time, deportation if he doesn't have Aussie citizenship, as well as being a Kiwi.

It is bloody sad for all concerned.

That's because conservative governments don't like lefties. Particularly this government

darcy

Juniors
More numerous but we don't know the details as to whether they are more severe or not. Robert Lui's crimes were severe and he very quickly found a deal with the Cowboys. Fudge Packer's crimes were severe and he may be allowed back into the NRL. I don't agree with either but we need consistency.

Not to forget the drug dealers, drug cheats etc.
As Toddles pointed out recently.

darcy

Juniors
PR, ridiculous photos - the same can be said for the supposed anti-racism mob - faces were covered.

I dont know either SKD. Jessica or what went down, what I do know is I don't support perpetrators of domestic violence.

But my gut feel is (given the current news mode of DV (royal comission, politics) in society), that if he is found guilty the system will make an example of him (as a professional fairly well known league player) - jail time, deportation if he doesn't have Aussie citizenship, as well as being a Kiwi.

It is bloody sad for all concerned.

It is. And all you wrote is very true.
And don't forget he plays for the most hated team in the NRL.

Their are many valuable lessons for men to learn from this case, no matter
its path and result.

Last edited:

darcy

Juniors
Since when was wearing the Australian flag as a cape etc, racist?

Plenty of uncovered patriot faces in the crowd
...check the Daily Mail Australia's website today.
Some people cover their faces so their employers can't see them.

One of their placards read "No child brides for Australia".

Another; "No bacon, No boobs, No beer...No one will be happy!"

At least the patriots were waving the Australian flag and not the black flag of ISIS.

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
It is. And all you wrote is very true.
And don't forget he plays for the most hated team in the NRL.

Their are many valuable lessons for men to learn from this case, no matter
its path and result.

Don't beat up women or don't date a mad woman? I guess time will tell which it is!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Since when was wearing the Australian flag as a cape etc, racist?

Plenty of uncovered patriot faces in the crowd
...check the Daily Mail Australia's website today.
Some people cover their faces so their employers can't see them.

One of their placards read "No child brides for Australia".

Another; "No bacon, No boobs, No beer...No one will be happy!"

At least the patriots were waving the Australian flag and not the black flag of ISIS.

Yes I am sure they were all multi cultural loving, tolerant, emotionally intelligent gentlemen lol.

darcy

Juniors
Don't beat up women or don't date a mad woman? I guess time will tell which it is!

Don't live in de facto relationships.
Date women, but make them live at their own place...with their own letterbox, never let them change their mailing address to yours.
Never give them money.
Make them pay their own way.
Never support them financially.

Perth Red

Post Whore
For a country built on invasion and subsequent immigration This made me chuckle.

1437293131213.jpg

Latest posts