What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Kenny-Dowall not guilty of assaulting former partner Jess Peris

adamkungl

Immortal
From what the media reported, it wasn't Michael Jennings that kicked the boomgate. The arrest was because of his attitude toward the Police once they came over to speak with them.

It will be interesting to hear what he said. "piss of you dickhead" ?

Talking with the Police 101 - sorry sir, yes sir, three bags full sir, going home quietly right now sir. Anything else you need us to do sir?

Anything else and you're being a smart arse and liable for arrest if they're seriously bored / need to up their arrest numbers.

I am assuming that Michael was suffering from a serious case of the stupid. ie having previously drunk too much alcohol.

Probably. Cops don't like being called out on a power trip.

Tooks. Blacks are over represented in custody. You can't possibly think that the police and black communities don't have issues to sort out together. That's not to say Jennings was necessarily wrongfully arrested of course.

Tooooks

Bench
Tooks. Blacks are over represented in custody. You can't possibly think that the police and black communities don't have issues to sort out together. That's not to say Jennings was necessarily wrongfully arrested of course.

No, not saying these problems don't exist, obviously they do. I am saying though that black overrepresentation in custody is mostly to do with various social issues, not because police pick on black people.

Anyway, back on topic!

Danish

Referee
Seen the full brief of evidence, I assume?

Everyone's opinion at this moment should be that SKD is innocent, as we have seen no evidence to show his guilt.

Once the details of the case start coming out in court only then can opinions start to be formed about whether or not he is guilty of anything

MrAnonymous

Bench
It makes me sick how some of you merkins are rubbing your hands together in anticipation for him to be found guilty. I swear half you merkins just love watching our game get dragged through the dirt.

Tooooks

Bench
Everyone's opinion at this moment should be that SKD is innocent, as we have seen no evidence to show his guilt.

Once the details of the case start coming out in court only then can opinions start to be formed about whether or not he is guilty of anything

An opinion is simply a view or judgement formed about something that is not necessarily based on knowledge or fact. So anyone can have an opinion about anything. Having an opinion that someone is guilty or innocent of a crime without knowing any of the evidence is equally as stupid, in my opinion.

Plenty of posters on this thread are happy to presume SKD innocent and to presume the victim is making stuff up.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
It makes me sick how some of you merkins are rubbing your hands together in anticipation for him to be found guilty. I swear half you merkins just love watching our game get dragged through the dirt.

how precious

won't someone think of the game

you are the worst

Pete Cash

Post Whore

From what I can see its posters asking for restraint versus women are destroying the world nobody will hire a white man anymore.

Bronco18

Juniors
Lindy was innocent too. All the same, I'm having a lot of difficulty understanding what this has to do with the matter being discussed here.

Police charge the wrong people all the time because they hate Easts/Rugby League/the nuclear family/working class, fair dinkum, ridgy didge Aussies.

darcy

Juniors
Not hard to believe when you see this sh1t

I used to be 'for' the cops, now I must be 'against' them...too many outrageous prosecutions, too many innocent people in prison.

Having said that...the photo simply shows two patriots linking hands/high-fiving.

Are you in favour of having child brides in Australia?
Are you in favour of having jihadists, ISIS supporters in Australia?
Are you in favour of having honour killings in Australia?
Are you in favour of having FGM in Australia?
Are you in favour of having more Islamic terrorists execution-slaughtering young café managers in Martin place/our country?
Are you in favour of having our 'Christian' culture replaced by some other culture.
etc.

No?
Then you need to 'march' with the "Reclaim Australia" patriots...or high five them as they pass by.

Bronco18

Juniors
I used to be 'for' the cops, now I must be 'against' them...too many outrageous prosecutions, too many innocent people in prison.

Having said that...the photo simply shows two patriots linking hands/high-fiving.

Are you in favour of having child brides in Australia?
Are you in favour of having jihadists, ISIS supporters in Australia?
Are you in favour of having honour killings in Australia?
Are you in favour of having FGM in Australia?
Are you in favour of having more Islamic terrorists execution-slaughtering young café managers in Martin place/our country?
Are you in favour of having our 'Christian' culture replaced by some other culture.
etc.

No?
Then you need to 'march' with the "Reclaim Australia" patriots...or high five them as they pass by.

Please take this to General Discussion...

magpie4ever

First Grade
I hate (oops, good catholic boy - not allowed to hate), dislike Pommy pricks who come out here (land in Perth) cause their pommyland is being taken over by non-white, non-christian , ISIS loving riff raff and have the hide to have a shot at good, country loving, beer drinking Aussie lads as racist just because they have oz flag hankies covering their faces at a peaceful demonstration expounding the greatness of aussie culture.

darcy

Juniors
Police charge the wrong people all the time because they hate Easts/Rugby League/the nuclear family/working class, fair dinkum, ridgy didge Aussies.

Yes, like Ms Greensill;

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-...ous-imprisonment-must-be-investigated/6528122

Criminal lawyer Robert Stary, who took on the case a year after Ms Greensill's conviction, said in 30 years of practice it was very rare for him to be so strident about a person's innocence.
"Right from the very outset, we thought that there was something untoward about that conviction," he said.

For Mr Stary, much of the evidence in the case "didn't stack up".
"The thing that struck me most is the complete implausibility of the allegations,"
he said.

"The fact that they as prepubescent children claim to have had firstly penile sexual intercourse with Josephine and then in their account describing how they've ejaculated.
"Their description of the events really beggars belief."

Ms Greensill said she would have languished in prison for much longer had it not been for the dedication and persistence of Mr Stary, and her family.

The cops arrested her, charged her, prosecuted the case...the jury convicted her, and the judge sentenced her-giving her a lecture in the process about how she'd ruined the "victims'" lives.

Her accusers said they were 8 yrs old at the time of the alleged offences.

That's our great justice system in action.
If the cops charge you with a crime, some crimes, many crimes...best of luck to you...you'll need it.

Latest posts