What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Kenny-Dowall not guilty of assaulting former partner Jess Peris

Bronco18

Juniors
Well congratulations on your most considered interpretation of the law, lol. Pity about your interpretation of my post.

The issue of conviction was not even entertained in my post & nor was it the point I was making.

I didnt "demand" you cite anything. And its the "rules of evidence" by the way. Back to 1st year law for you.

If you can prove Tommys statement is false as you have said then I will let you off with a warning.

I had forgotten what fishing is like !

Well then I'll admit I have no clue what you want or meant from your original post.

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
If his girlfriend has the same views on white men as her mother, then it's not surprising there have been troubles. Did she fly a sexy black man in on the government dollar?

Spot On

Coach
He should do 8 weeks community service at the Newcastke Knights

Maybe he could carve us up a spoon, possibly with traditional Moari pattern, and help Stoney select the team for the remaining rounds??? Give the outside backs a few pointers on how to determine when to tackle their opposite player (explain that it's vitally important to stop the man carrying the ball at all costs) and explain to them what the try line looks like and where it is located on a football field.

That's a start.

Something.

Mr Spock!

Referee
It's nonsense to be standing down footballers because of allegations.

Should only be stood down after having gone to court.

God-King Dean

Immortal
a705a110-fe34-0132-4fc0-0ec273752cbd.gif

insert.pause

First Grade
I really think the game needs to go blanket suspension from playing first grade until police charges are resolved, it's not an indictment on a players guilt or innocence, the game needs to start protecting itself.

Latest posts