What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Kenny-Dowall not guilty of assaulting former partner Jess Peris

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I'm happy to wait for all the facts to come out before i start throwing vocal javelins.

BUT FMD, SKD, why couldn't this have come out before he tore Saints a new one a month ago?

Feej

First Grade
He'll get sacked.
Another club will pick him up.
There'll be a "redemption story" in the press.
Everyone will forget.
NRL will still allow him to play in the Women In League round.

Last Week

Bench
First question, why wasn't it reported earlier if the most recent incident occurred on the 24th of June and the 9 months preceeding. I know there's plenty of acceptable reasons as to why not report it earlier, but why now?

There's clearly text messages or Facebook messages or emails, etc etc, which would explain some of the charges. The assault charges would be hard to prove I'd imagine.

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
While it might pay her to choose her lovers more carefully, blaming the victim is very poor form.

Where did I blame the victim? I simply commented on the fact that, like her mother, this chick likes to screw around, even while in a relationship.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Yeah I bet you've targeted the 'alleged' victims in other cases as well hey? Yeah right mate. Transparent as bud.

Those that are targeting the alleged victim because of her surname or her sister's case are not Men, just grubs with a capital G.

Disgusting:x 100kg plus footballer can not put up one reason as a defence (if its is proven) for voilence against a 50-60kg women - dudes, you walk away no matter what is said or done to you.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Those that are targeting the alleged victim because of her surname or her sister's case are not Men, just grubs with a capital G.

Disgusting:x 100kg plus footballer can not put up one reason as a defence (if its is proven) for voilence against a 50-60kg women - dudes, you walk away no matter what is said or done to you.

what sisters case?

get your carer back on

magpie4ever

First Grade
Well there isn't enough to make any call here either way yet. All there is is an allegation.

That is case in 90plus % of domestic violence case, normally not immediately reported due to shame (or hope it is a one off etc) or "but he loves me", so they are very hard, at times, to have definite evidence (unless bashed - bruises etc).

Latest posts