What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheens

age.s

First Grade
I know there are alot of Tigers fans that have been disillusioned with their coach for a while now, but I seriously can't comprehend anyone wanting Elliott at this point. You think Sheens has form on sketchy results and picking favorites, wait until you start only making the finals simply to be dispatched immediately. Wait till your first wooden spoon or the moment you realise he's turned you into an terrible version of a grindy dull football team. You'll love it when he starts picking a terrible winger who can't tackle in the backrow and when Robbie Farah gets dropped for Masada Iosefa you'll realise you're well and truly up the proverbial creek without a paddle. You'll have no discipline, defense like a wet noodle, and I shudder to think about what he'd make Benji do (or not do as the case may be). He might land you a decent forward pack tbf, assuming Purtell isn't rushed in as an automatic selection.

Seriously he's terrible. If you lose Sheens do yourselves a favor and go for Brown or Folkes.

N.C.

Juniors
Just reading the Herald Sun, apparently Tigers have offered him $410k a season for 4 years (2 as coach & 2 as coaching director) & Panthers have offered $500k a seaon for 4 yrs as coach.
Message to Tim; This will be you pension money, I think you should grudgingly accept the Panthers offer, while the WT will miss you, we should both move on.

Report I'm reading (Telegraph) says $410 for two years as head coach then $200K for two years as coaching director. Something to keep in mind if he does stay...

Latest posts