What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield shield 2012/13 thread

Dutchy

Immortal
SOK - 4/55 off 29.2 and 16 NO at stumps.
Moses - 1/22 off 9 and 62 NO at stumps.

Haddin got 10.
Steven Smifff got 72

Dutchy

Immortal
HAH is 114 NO at stumps, in a score of 6/225
Pattinson is 0/34 off 10 in that Innings.

caylo

Bench
HAH is 114 NO at stumps, in a score of 6/225
Pattinson is 0/34 off 10 in that Innings.

Actually just got out 120 just before stumps. Good knock but im sure he will be disappointed getting out so late in the day unnecessary

MSIH

Bench
Unnecessary is a bit rough. Who knows how he got out, could've been a great nut.

120 is impressive either way.

They'll pick Doherty over O'Keefe. Did the same thing the last Ashes tour over here when O'Keefe had Pietersen in all sorts in a tour game. What was CA's response? Select Doherty! They've got no friggin' idea.

He's had the best Shield figures for a spinner for years now.

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
he has bowled one over 0/6 in WAs 2nd dig, doubt will bowl much more

okeefe grabs his 5th for the match

WA 2/94 still 8 runs behind

caylo

Bench
he has bowled one over 0/6 in WAs 2nd dig, doubt will bowl much more

okeefe grabs his 5th for the match

WA 2/94 still 8 runs behind

Okeefe now 4/30 with match stats of 8/85, selectors can't ignore that effort plus his 30 odd was at an important part of the innings when nsw was behind on first innings.

WA with 4 wickets remaining and level on runs

snoozer

Bench
SOK takes his 8th for the match.

Currently 4/30

I'm thinking he's blown his chance for test selection by being too good.

aussies1st

Staff member
He continues to take wickets, his Aussie domestic average should be back under 30 again.

Timbo

Staff member
Doherty will bowl 4 overs tonight for 30 odd.

Surely that's a better yardstick than this Sheffield Shield nonsense?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Okeefe now 4/30 with match stats of 8/85, selectors can't ignore that effort plus his 30 odd was at an important part of the innings when nsw was behind on first innings.

Not good enough in the selectors eyes, he needed to stand up and take all 20 wickets, but 8 wickets pffft :sarcasm::crazy: ......... ](*,)

snoozer

Bench
Not good enough in the selectors eyes, he needed to stand up and take all 20 wickets, but 8 wickets pffft :sarcasm::crazy: ......... ](*,)

I think you're wrong parra boy, the way I see it the fewer wickets he takes the more chance he has of getting picked.

He also having success in the wrong form of the game too. He needs BBL or Ryobi cup wickets(and only 1 or 2) for selection in the test team.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think you're wrong parra boy, the way I see it the fewer wickets he takes the more chance he has of getting picked.

He also having success in the wrong form of the game too. He needs BBL or Ryobi cup wickets(and only 1 or 2) for selection in the test team.

my bad :(

Blues should sack him for over performing :oops:

Latest posts