What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shield Team

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Thought he looked a bit Maori :)

I've heard good things about him too, so it will be good to see how he goes as well as Ricky and Rangi.

psa

the peach is still going then.....
what a legend. he should be playing for my team. unfortunately that was george roper's lasting legacy, punt a club legend for a skinny white kid who's afraid of the defensive line. that and 10 games in a row.
hope he goes good.
just on the dragons side when is dean young back for you blokes?

Dave Q

Coach
Saints forwards, squealing, squealing like pigs- in the face of a massive South Sydney onslaught.

The dragon backs will be too scared to run the ball. Too afraid of being hit and hit so hard so they cant get up.

They can dance and step all they like, theres only one way into the mud.

Its our team and we can befuddle any one we like.

Souths 16+ I'd say.

Actually, it could get very embarrassing and more Browny face slapping may ensue.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Let me see if I can type this right.

*Stretches finger muscles*

:crazy:

:sarcasm:

Dave Q

Coach
Bring the Saints players forth for some much deserved punishment!

Slappity Slap Slap Slap!

Dragonwest

Juniors
Dave Q said:
Saints forwards, squealing, squealing like pigs- in the face of a massive South Sydney onslaught.

The dragon backs will be too scared to run the ball. Too afraid of being hit and hit so hard so they cant get up.

Souths 16+ I'd say.

Actually, it could get very embarrassing and more Browny face slapping may ensue.

WOW u'd almosted be fooled into thinking its september already. Oh hang on it might aswell be for souths ;-)

Father Ted

First Grade
Dave Q said:

Souths 16+ I'd say.

http://www.answers.com/narcissism

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Patrick Rosser listed in PL? According to the latest St George Leagues club journal under the heading 'Intoducing 2007 new recruits' he was born 5-2-92 making him 14 yrs of age.

Big boy for 14 though 192cm and 104kg.

Knew his father actually. James Thomas Patrick Rosser a second rower with the Railway club in Bathurst. Tough nut.

Dave Q

Coach
Nice one father.

But tis not myself that I unduly admire!

Tis a team who's fine and illustrious anthemn doth begineth:

"When speaking of the champions.....

This is a day when all of the Souths heros, no less than seven internationals, will don the most famous colours in this code's fair history (except Merritt).

An evening when I will see for mine own eyes the calibre of players such as Roy Asotasi and David Kidwell, making the league right and wholesome again after so many years of despair and sickly illness.

A evening where the world will stand up and take notice of the imminent dominance of a great club called South Sydney.

Where thousands will descend upon the Telstra for the ressurrection.

This game will never be the same.

It must be a privilige and honour for Saints to be part of it.

Afterwards, no matter who wins and hopefully, in the absence of injury, we will all shake hands.