What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shire People

Rexxy

Coach
Post of the year, mate.

Well done

:clap:

Sheros los Deros said:
To explore tracks alive with pink Boronias, and wattles. To go for long runs along Lady Carrington amongst massive turpentines, and listen to Lyrebirds mimick. To stand at the edge of massive sea cliffs, and watch waves thunder into rocks. To go spotlighting and experience the night life of lady carrington, and see powerful Owls, Greater Gliders, and Pygmy Possums.

I

dimitri

First Grade
editing someone elses post is not funny, and downright childish

something people from the sutherland shire would know all about

dimitri

First Grade
Sheros los Deros said:
Dragon Fanatic said:
From a Saints boy through and through. Shire lovely place I like live there most of the time. But the a lot of the locals are tossers.

Yeah, I always like Alice Street Sans Souci, where my grandparents lived. Fond memories there, let me tell ya. Other favourite St George places, running Cross country races at Scarborough Park, exploring the bushland at Carrs Park.

However, I'm so glad my parents move to the Shire in the 1950s. Love the place. The Royal National Park in particular: Garie Beach, Curracurang, Curracarong, Little Marley, Lady Carrington Drive, Jersey Springs, Uloola Falls. How lucky was I to live 5 minutes away from that magic place? To explore tracks alive with pink Boronias, and wattles. To go for long runs along Lady Carrington amongst massive turpentines, and listen to Lyrebirds mimick. To stand at the edge of massive sea cliffs, and watch waves thunder into rocks. To go spotlighting and experience the night life of lady carrington, and see powerful Owls, Greater Gliders, and Pygmy Possums. More interesting night life there than any bloody smoke filled night club.

I

why didnt your parents just buy some property next door to TARONGA ZOO?

then you would have been very happy

:lol:

dimitri

First Grade
SirShire said:
Joh Bailey - the gay hairdresser?

I believe I get my hair done by professional females.

since when does somebody's sex or sexual preference impact on their ability as a hairdresser??

more ridiculous ignorance from shirefolk

Big Mick

Referee
Sheros los Deros said:
Dragon Fanatic said:
From a Saints boy through and through. Shire lovely place I like live there most of the time. But the a lot of the locals are tossers.

Yeah, I always like Alice Street Sans Souci, where my grandparents lived. Fond memories there, let me tell ya. Other favourite St George places, running Cross country races at Scarborough Park, exploring the bushland at Carrs Park.

However, I'm so glad my parents move to the Shire in the 1950s. Love the place. The Royal National Park in particular: Garie Beach, Curracurang, Curracarong, Little Marley, Lady Carrington Drive, Jersey Springs, Uloola Falls. How lucky was I to live 5 minutes away from that magic place? To explore tracks alive with pink Boronias, and wattles. To go for long runs along Lady Carrington amongst massive turpentines, and listen to Lyrebirds mimick. To stand at the edge of massive sea cliffs, and watch waves thunder into rocks. To go spotlighting and experience the night life of lady carrington, and see powerful Owls, Greater Gliders, and Pygmy Possums. More interesting night life there than any bloody smoke filled night club.

I

I live like, hmm 30 seconds from Alice Street, hehe.

dimitri

First Grade
Big Mick said:
Sheros los Deros said:
Dragon Fanatic said:

I

I live like, hmm 30 seconds from Alice Street, hehe.

me too

chileman

Coach
Give me the Shire any old day over anywhere else in Sydney :clap: beautiful one day...bloody brilliant the next!

dimitri

First Grade
hahah

bullshit

sutherland shire

full of beach bums one day - and filled with bush fires the next

no thanks

give me my house by the sea any day

Jimbo

Immortal
Sutherland Shire. Full of Dimitri one day...

And the next...

And the next...

And the next...

And the next...

And the next...

And the next...

And the next...

And the next...

Booyah

Bench
I'm a fan of the Shire, but the Eastern Suburbs still wipes it's arse on that joint. :D

Malabar, Maroubra, Tamarama, Bondi, Bronte, Coogee - all high quality locations. Well... maybe not Bondi Junction.

There's no substitute for quality I guess. 8)

In saying that, if I was to live anywhere else, it'd be the Shire in a heartbeat.

dimitri

First Grade
I would love to live in Engadine and meet engadine girls, at least they dont have hair on their chests like they do around my area. :?

MEE

Juniors
yeah dimitri get farked. the shire is tight and so are the girls. take a hike, pronto.