What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shire People

dimitri

First Grade
oh my god

you are trying to say that the eastern suburbs is the lower class

you have lost the plot

Jimbo

Immortal
Oh my God

You are trying to say that I have lost the plot

You have no f*cking idea

dimitri

First Grade
ALSO

did anyone see the news tongiht

the AUSTRALIA DAY RIOTS AT CRONULLA

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

but then again

this is what we have come to expect from the underage binge drinking capital of the world - cronulla

what a disgrace

UPPER CLASS??? what a joke

:clap:

holc

Juniors
oh the same riots caused by the slimeball blowins from across the river???
the same blowins that were stealing phones infront of everybody and challenging people to do something about it. The smae greasy, filthy blowin merkins who cheap shotted my mate in the head when he wasnt looking knocking him to the ground, and then running off.
The same vile creatures who after the cops did their jobs decided to throw glass bottle at them.
I will have to get rascist here, if you ethnic minorities and westies dont want to celebrate australia day dont come and ruin everyone elses celebrations by looking for trouble

Rexxy

Coach
holc said:
oh the same riots caused by the slimeball blowins from across the river???
the same blowins that were stealing phones infront of everybody and challenging people to do something about it. The smae greasy, filthy blowin merkins who cheap shotted my mate in the head when he wasnt looking knocking him to the ground, and then running off.
The same vile creatures who after the cops did their jobs decided to throw glass bottle at them.
I will have to get rascist here, if you ethnic minorities and westies dont want to celebrate australia day dont come and ruin everyone elses celebrations by looking for trouble

racist filth :arrow:

holc

Juniors
sometimes you need to cross the line

i was there and saw it all happen and there was no doubt in anyones mind who started it all, i mean they were even grabbing girls breasts. One of the best things i have ever seen was when one of the victims spat in the offenders face.

it was a disgrace what happened last night and i feel sorry for the cops who were quite rightly losing it by the end

ucantseeme

Juniors
could be worse, on TodayTonight they showed a public housing estate where the kids run riot out in the bush.

they burn your house down and while your getting buried or in hospital they come to your house and pinch your car. How low can you go?

wittyfan

Referee
ucantseeme said:
could be worse, on TodayTonight they showed a public housing estate where the kids run riot out in the bush.

they burn your house down and while your getting buried or in hospital they come to your house and pinch your car. How low can you go?

Was that Campbelltown?

SirShire

First Grade
Absolute filth eh Holc.

Cronulla was full of the likes of Dimitri yesterday, what a crying shame it was. Shame the coppers didn't touch up more of the sexual predators than they did.

holc

Juniors
the bad thing is that on the news it appears that the cops are being portrayed as heavy handed which wasnt the case really, i mean later on they were getting a bit sick of it but thankgod they were there

Godz Illa

Coach
This is a depressing thread - so much hate. Surely if it is god's country as you claim, such hate would not exist.

Btw here in the eastern suburbs we have love on tap.

Rexxy

Coach
:lol: :lol: :lol:

kkk.gif

SirShire said:
Go die you old loser

:lol:
It's no secret that the violence last night was caused, as it always is, by outsiders coming into the Shire to take advantage of the local folk's good nature.

So a few teenagers got drunk, what's the problem? There's nothing wrong with defending yourself and your land against jealous outsiders.

holc

Juniors
i seen this history of aussie surfing video at school which contained a bit about cronulla and its been happening since the 60s

Latest posts