What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Short memories

Mr Saab

Referee
Personally, I think it will be NSW 2-1

Each game to have a margin no greater than 8 points. Whoever wins game 1 will win the series.

That has not been the case the past few yrs. 2006 and 2008 NSW won game one and then lost.
QLD have won 2 out the past 3 in NSW....

Mr Saab

Referee
I understand that Phil Gould...just pointing out that your opinion has some holes in it.

_Johnsy

Referee
I said I think that it wll happen this year. How does a speculative opinion have holes in it ? :crazy::crazy:
If I said it was a fact, fair enough. I didn't.

That time of the month is it saab ?

Last edited:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
For every arrogant QLD supporter upsetting the downtrodden NSW supporter now, there was an arrogant NSW supporter upsetting a downtrodden QLD supporter back then.

So in essence, the NSW supporters have also become that which they despised back then. And the cosmic dance continues.....

Isn't irony ironic?

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
For every arrogant QLD supporter upsetting the NSW supporter now, there was an arrogant NSW supporter upsetting a QLD supporter back then.

So in essence, the NSW supporters have also become that which they despised back then. And the cosmic dance continues.....

Isn't irony ironic?

I dont find it upsetting at all, just ironic. Nice to see someone who is of the maroon variety agrees with the original entiment of the thread.

Are you saying in times gone past that all QLD supporters would get upset by NSW supporters ? That is ironic, did someone say ironic ?

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I dont find it upsetting at all, just ironic. Nice to see someone who is of the maroon variety agrees with the original entiment of the thread.

Are you saying in times gone past that all QLD supporters would get upset by NSW supporters ? That is ironic, did someone say ironic ?

Irony is overrated.

Mr Saab

Referee
I said I think that it wll happen this year. How does a speculative opinion have holes in it ? :crazy::crazy:
If I said it was a fact, fair enough. I didn't.

That time of the month is it saab ?

Everyday with you is that time of the month. When i give an opinion you respond with your arrogance....but when you say something...."oh no...cant say anything back"

go and arrest someone or pull a cat from a tree.

_Johnsy

Referee
Everyday with you is that time of the month. When i give an opinion you respond with your arrogance....but when you say something...."oh no...cant say anything back"

go and arrest someone or pull a cat from a tree.

Arrogance ? :crazy::crazy:
I think you need some help, Arrogance - offensive display of superiority or self-importance; overbearing pride.
You try to make a smart ass comment that was out of context and place, I call you on it & now you get all testy.

I didn't say anything about "oh no can't say anything back" Grow up.

Still the ever reliable, pathetic lame insult chucky uses gets trotted out. Time for some new material.

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
No, just an observation relating to the change in attitudes of QLD SOO supporters. Do I need to run an idea for a thread by you first just in case you get all testy, again ?

_Johnsy

Referee
Interesting that you need to introduce a persons employment in an effort to insult them. Out of curiosity, what do you for employment chucky ?

Dazzat

First Grade
John Doyle and John Buttegig ... two names that will also keep Queenslanders grounded. We won a series with those two in the front row ... no ever heard of John Doyle and did you see the size of Buttegig's girth? And they both scored tries!

Queensland won against a star-studded NSW team with a tacked-together mixture of no-names and young up and comers. NSW can do the same ...

If was Meninga, I'd have Doyle and Buttegig making the pre-match talk in Melbourne.

League Legend

Juniors
Lets hope the series has this many twists and turns, passion and is as fierce.

Sorry Johnsy, I hope QLD 2-1, but good luck.

Big Pete

Referee
Short memories? Ha! More like reaping the rewards of success.

State of Origin has always been built on banter and if you can't distinguish between the two that's your weakness, not theirs.

_Johnsy

Referee
Short memories? Ha! More like reaping the rewards of success.

State of Origin has always been built on banter and if you can't distinguish between the two that's your weakness, not theirs.

Pre-game banter is a different thing compared to blatant arrogance

"Will QLD win 5 series in a row, we'll sure as hell win 4. NSW has absolutely nothing that worries me".

Last edited:
Just because you Queenslanders go and bash your sisters and claim baby bonuses with them after a win and just batter them stupid after a loss, and we don't, doesn't mean you have more passion than us.

Dazzat

First Grade
Pre-game banter is a different thing compared to blatant arrogance

"Will QLD win 5 series in a row, we'll sure as hell win 4. NSW has absolutely nothing that worries me".

I arrogantly claim that Queensland has a good team.