What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Gallop apologise to Brett Stewart?

Should Gallop apologise to Brett Stewart?

• Yes

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 138 81.2%

• Total voters
Who knows but Stewart should just build a bridge and get over it. Seriously, carrying on about it and continuing to carry on about it makes him look like a 3 year old.

ByRd

First Grade
Stewart is such a loser, they won and he still carries on and seemed like he had some words to say and Gallop just stared him down, guy needs to get the F over it.

Noa

First Grade
Hopefully he said something along the lines of " You are nothing but a maggott, a leech who has sucked out the blood of rugby legaue for too long, a parasite who deserves no respect whatsoever, a puppet who has NEWs ltd hands so far up his arse they could brush your teeth and I hope a bus t-bones you on the way home, thanks for the medal, have a good night".

ozjet1

you wouldve hoped he told gallop "what ever happened in the past, it's all water under the bridge, thanks." but i doubt the bloke has the class.

but that's just rugby league isnt it? f**kwits carrying public grudges for life. hopefully he bucks the trend.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I dont think Dave was impressed with what he said.

What do you reckon he said?
Well if we're reading too much into it, I'll have a shot...

"Thanks for sticking by me."

Gallop didn't look unimpressed, he seemed to be listening and then he nodded.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Well if we're reading too much into it, I'll have a shot...

"Thanks for sticking by me."

Gallop didn't look unimpressed, he seemed to be listening and then he nodded.

This.

My first impression when I saw it was that Brett was just clearing the air and perhaps putting it behind him.

Don't be so quick to judge.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Definitely think it was a "it's over" type thing. Hopefully, time to get over it big time

nqcowboy87

Bench
Hopefully he said something along the lines of " You are nothing but a maggott, a leech who has sucked out the blood of rugby legaue for too long, a parasite who deserves no respect whatsoever, a puppet who has NEWs ltd hands so far up his arse they could brush your teeth and I hope a bus t-bones you on the way home, thanks for the medal, have a good night".

to which gallop should have said, shutup you whiny prick

Latest posts