What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

should I do it?

Quigs

Immortal
I'm in the dunrootin group. I am holding out for better working conditions.

I've lodged my log of claims, but my prospective isn't crash hot.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm in the Stillthinkin22 short term investment Group.... I like to take risks but spread it around amoungst the various.

Only problem is that once you invest with one you get endless phone calls from the sales department wanting you to throw all your eggs in thier basket, I've had to change my phone a few times.

carcharias

Immortal
I foolishly locked myself into one of those low interest high fee accounts.
It is a withdraw driven account with only 2 ro 3 chances to make a deposit during each financial year.

Eion

First Grade
I foolishly locked myself into one of those low interest high fee accounts.
It is a withdraw driven account with only 2 ro 3 chances to make a deposit during each financial year.
Ahh but did you fix your home loan interest rate at a super competitive 8% for 5 years. When that little gem runs it's course, the rates will probably be up there again.

carcharias

Immortal
So has Luke been born yet?

nup.

Hoping it happens on Sat morn.

That gives me the whole long weekend to wet the babies head and watch the footy while she is in hospital and the other one is at grannies.

I could be struggling on Sunday...no beers until it comes .

Due the 18th but last one was 2 weeks early and doc reckons this will be the same.

coolumsharkie

Referee
hahaha...

you know it's in the best interets of all involved Carch, take Angry's advice.

BTW... when my younger brother was due (a Saturday) my mum had to wait untill monday morning because the Doctor was playing golf. True story.

Eion

First Grade
Booking in for a cesar is the only way to go - very civilised. My missus was too posh to push.

The Dodger

First Grade
the 18th?

what a great day that is!

my missus wants drugs.
i know i will be taking a few puffs of the gas mask too.

Latest posts