What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

should I do it?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
BTW carch, does the old lady know the truth yet?

Or is that something that will spill out during a quality Covell manoeuvre on the field whilst watching with the boy?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Congratulations carch

Can't wait to see you and the missus up in Engo one day.

I'll be able to walk up and say "Hey, is this the little tacker named after the mighty Luke Covell"

I would too, you know

:)

carcharias

Immortal
I did mention it to her.

She'd be lucky to know who Jarryd Hayne is though.

and I just want to say the ol man ( me ) did alright on Saturday .
3pm till 3 am....and not one dabble of the ol columbian marching powder .
still hungover now though.

Macca

Coach
I did mention it to her.

She'd be lucky to know who Jarryd Hayne is though.

and I just want to say the ol man ( me ) did alright on Saturday .
3pm till 3 am....and not one dabble of the ol columbian marching powder .
still hungover now though.

Not to turn the birth of Luke in to a beer swilling thread, but the hangovers get harder in the 30's don't they? As a teenager, I used to back up easily and fire through into another bender, Friday, Saturday and often a recovery sesh Sunday, fresh as a daisy for work Monday. I can't imagine my body allowing that these days.

Quigs

Immortal
I wet my sons head with mates at the Caringbah in some 31 years ago. It was back in the days were you could still drink and drive - well sort of - you were in the sh!t if you hit a tree or another car... but.

At that time I lived on the National Park side of Heathcote and to say the drive home was a bit hazardous. What made it all the more interesting was that it took me to the Sutho by pass to realise that some donkey had smashed my rear passenger side window of the Kingswood.

I was sitting in shattered glass and didn't even realise it.

The good old days.

Enjoy the ride Carch and every other young parent.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Not my old kingswood, it only had one mudflap.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts