What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

should I do it?

The Dodger

First Grade
really?

what hospital?

Are you talking about my missus?

St George Private.
The baby is due first week of January, although i have a feeling i will be in hospital during new years eve (not that i had anything planned anyway).

Ive banned the missus from telling people names we have come up with.
She whinges about people stealing the names, yet she has no qualms in telling everyone.
So whatever names she has let out, will not be used.

worked quite well to my surprise...

But the 18th of October, back in 1978?
What a great day that was.
Should become a public holiday.
well it is for me anyway.
and if it falls on a sunday, then the day is taken on the monday, sometimes the friday as well.

good luck with it carch, hope all goes well and both mother and child are healthy.

mortz

Hey dodge, mine is due around then as well, except the girl is having it in a different part of stain territory, she is having it in wollongong....

im not sure of names yet, but i know we have a boy she wants to call it kade as she is in love with the big man

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Congratulations to you both, carch, and of course to your brilliantly named new son. I assume you have already signed him up to the new Cov's Club??

Quigs

Immortal
Congrats old boy, I hope that young Luke has his mothers intelligence and looks.

Enjoy wetting the babes head.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Vossy

Bench
gentlemen....

the job is done!

Luke it is.

congrats carch

102qlgy.jpg

:)

carcharias

Immortal
thanks everyone.

Just got back from the hospital.
All is cool. Solid little bugger compared to my first .

as for wetting the head. I am carbing up right now and will be into within the hour.

what is the covs club?

why has he not told me???

god I hope he never finds out who I am....he only lives about 2 mins from me .
that bit was pure conincidence btw.

carcharias

Immortal
Good show old boy.

Cuban's?

HAHA
My brother in law and sister lived in the caymans for yonks.
So yes ..real Cubans too.
I am off to my mates 40th starting 1 min ago ..I was sh*tting I wouldn't make it... or worse have to drink lite beer.

I will have a beer for my missus the trooper.

Latest posts