What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Moffo be removed of his moderator status ?

Should Moffo be removed of his moderator status ?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moffo

Referee
Why, because I have an opinion you don't agree with?

:lol: , not very thick skinned, are you?

xwizit

Juniors
no, because your a loudmouth troll..arent your kind the people you should be trying to "moderate"? :evil:

wait let me guess im not to be listened to because of my avatar ;-)

OVP

Coach
Moffo said:
Why, because I have an opinion you don't agree with?

:lol: , not very thick skinned, are you?

Its not even an opinion, its just constant baiting and bashing ... moderators shouldnt behave like you do

act like one or piss off

Moffo

Referee
Oh its a bit of fun :lol:

Most people take it in good humour

Take it easy, if i offend, then i do apologise

supermario

Juniors
Moffo said:
Oh its a bit of fun :lol:

Most people take it in good humour

Take it easy, if i offend, then i do apologise

No

if you offend then you should not be moderator.

If you want to have this sort of fun, then you should not be a moderator, just a lowly troll !

Moffo

Referee
Oh well, alas, im a mod, I can't have a personality or have fun anymore

Moffo (signing off with humour....)

Johns Magic

Referee
Whilst some of his opinions are very frustrating, and he cannot back them up(e.g. that Gidley is hopeless), it doesn't mean that he is necessarily a bad person, or that he should be stripped of the moderator role. He seems like an alright guy, so I vote no.

ozbash

Referee
stick with it moff.

funny, the clowns whinging the most are the fools we get the most complaints about. :lol:

mods are entitled to an opinion.

miccle

Bench
Nothing wrong with having an opinion and imo it's good that the mods and admins here actually get involved in all discussion, rather than sitting back just pruning the forums and getting their power trips. Moffo = champ.

Chook

First Grade
Look the word "objective" moffo and take note of it's meaning. Oh and you'll need a thing called a dictionary if you're unsure where to look up the meaning of words.

Chook.

JK

I was tempted to vote yes to increase the Bulldogs persecution complex :p

Chook, you are a complete sook, a wet blanket, the vegan falafal of these forums 8)
Take things less seriously and chill.

[furrycat]

Coach
Moffo is a great moderator... He's been around a lot longer than most and does a good job. Cry me a river... Stop having a sook and go make a more useful post.

millersnose

Post Whore
moffo is evil and must be stopped

i have it on good authority he is part of the Bu$hitler zionist conspiracy to get the oooiiilll

death to moffo

Southernsaint

Staff member
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: To "Website & Forum Issues"...

Cheers,
Ben S.

PS: For the record, I think Moffo should stay. Almost everyone on here, Mod or not, has indulged in a little baiting from time to time...

i think the Rooster poster in this thread have the dill gould syndrome. absolutely moronic with inculde the GB diesease- To much whinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts