What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should schif be captain 07

Should Schif be captian in 07

• Yes

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Give it a rest - honestly, this is not worth getting worked up about.

If he plays with us next year, he will be captain.

dubby

Bench
What a stupid bloody post...

You talk about respect for the opinions of others, where's the respect to our captain? FGS, he hasn't done anything wrong.

Of course he should be captain, to strip him of his captaincy is nothing but a sign of immaturity and insecurity IMO

Boing Boing

Juniors
Mainstream said:
How about showing some respect for people's right to have an opinion that differs from yours. :roll:

And his opinion is that somje Raiders fans are farkwits, mate. Honestly, drop the "Right to an opinion" thing.

Mainstream

Juniors
I'm am just so fed up with the way people attempt to bully other NRL fans into their mode of thinking and censoring things because they are "true fans".

The person who started this thread was interested to see what people think about Schifcofske remaining as captain after this incident. It's a fair question and there is nothing wrong with it being asked. He/she does not deserve to be called an "idiot" for that.

Everyone has a right to their opinion. Show some respect.

Paullyboy

Coach
So you're name is mainstream - but you are going on about people's right to be different. I love irony, I really do.

Oh and just in case anyone missed - Please DO NOT tell him what to do. He's made that very clear. DO NOT tell him what to do.

Raider Azz

Bench
but it is my opinion that some of our fans are idiots. isnt that what you're preaching? the right to an opinion?

Paullyboy

Coach
So who is mainstream then? I hate it when people feel the need to express a different opinion but havent got the balls to do so under their own name - and its not like your name on an internet forum is your real name to begin with. I cant begin to imagine how much of a skirt you must be in reality.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Mainstream said:
I'm am just so fed up with the way people attempt to bully other NRL fans into their mode of thinking and censoring things because they are "true fans".

The person who started this thread was interested to see what people think about Schifcofske remaining as captain after this incident. It's a fair question and there is nothing wrong with it being asked. He/she does not deserve to be called an "idiot" for that.

Everyone has a right to their opinion. Show some respect.

Yeah, it must be getting very tedious after a long 3 weeks at the forum.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Who was that idiot that got voted off the forum for being a complete moron? I think it was about 6 months ago. God that was funny.

Mainstream

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
So who is mainstream then? I hate it when people feel the need to express a different opinion but havent got the balls to do so under their own name - and its not like your name on an internet forum is your real name to begin with. I cant begin to imagine how much of a skirt you must be in reality.

I've been reading this forum for most of a year, and finally got around to registering the other day. I'm starting to regret it, as apparently people aren't allowed to have unpopular opinions here and mob mentality rules.

Please don't make assumptions about my identity.

And yes I am a skirt, as I'm female. But I'm not hiding behind anything. :D

I would encourage you to develop a more open mind.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Mainstream said:
I've been reading this forum for most of a year, and finally got around to registering the other day. I'm starting to regret it, as apparently people aren't allowed to have unpopular opinions here and mob mentality rules.

Please don't make assumptions about my identity.

And yes I am a skirt, as I'm female. But I'm not hiding behind anything. :D

I would encourage you to develop a more open mind.

I f**king knew it. No self-respecting bloke would say "Don't EVER tell em what to do".

All jokes aside, mainstream, lighten up. The "Right to an opinion" line gets said a lot around here and it is old and repetitive. Raider Azz is allowed to think that the thread starter is in idiot, that's his right. SO let's all get off the soap box and start talking Raiders. That's why we're here isn't it?

Cheers :)

Latest posts