What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Timoteo Simona be given a second chance?

I wouldn't think so, if not for his sins then for the fact that no teammate, coach or fan would be able to trust him. He falls off a tackle at 0-0 to let his opposite number score and all hell will break loose.

I can't believe he's been allowed back in tbh. Ripping off charities and placing first try scorer bets on guys he was marking up against... What club in their right mind would want to sign him? Which players would actually want to play with him?

t-ba

Post Whore
Jettison Heated Gaming moment guy for fake Jersey charity guy.

Ffs...

The Rosco

Bench
"Timoteo" my left one.
FMD Rosenfeld, you schlepp.
You know what second chance I'd like to see ?
Latrell and Teddy mucking up and getting sacked by the NRL ( coz they could burn and eat 7 little 3yr old girls, and the roosters still wouldn"t voluntarily sack them ) . . . . . then listening to your whinges when Manly signs them both up 18 months later.
THAT'S the thread I wanna see.

"Tim" Lafai is actually Timoteo Lafai. Same with Timoteo Simona, except that the latter wants to hide his Polynesian heritage by using the Anglo abbreviation "Tim."

Nevertheless that example of ethnic shame should not be held against him. He, like everyone else, deserves a second chance..

The Rosco

Bench
"Tim" Lafai is actually Timoteo Lafai. Same with Timoteo Simona, except that the latter wants to hide his Polynesian heritage by using the Anglo abbreviation "Tim."

Nevertheless that example of ethnic shame should not be held against him. He, like everyone else, deserves a second chance..
Yep.
All that crap, OR maybe he prefers Tim.
Or he was actually named Tim by his parents. Did you ever consider that ?
But NO. You, in your clueless, misguided will to be valid, think you know everything.
You really do have problems.
It's funny that I called you out for being a flog for calling TIM "Timoteo"
And true to your simplicity, you pipe up again about how you know how to spell the Polynesian version.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Yep.
All that crap, OR maybe he prefers Tim.
Or he was actually named Tim by his parents. Did you ever consider that ?
But NO. You, in your clueless, misguided will to be valid, think you know everything.
You really do have problems.
It's funny that I called you out for being a flog for calling TIM "Timoteo"
And true to your simplicity, you pipe up again about how you know how to spell the Polynesian version.
Don't worry. Our learned Albert speaks over 650 languages and dialects.

jiorl

Juniors
I reckon the NRL should hold a poll on their website and allow the fans to determine if they want him back in or not

Pommy

Coach

Lol yeah ethnic shame. You get dumber and dumber.

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
I honestly don't understand this world , he bets against the games , Rips off charities using the game as a vehicle and found guilty by the court and given good behaviour bond
De bellino Who may or may not be guilty of his offence which has not yet been proven in court cannot play and could actually be out of the game longer than this clown even if eventually found not guilty

Can't they just put BUZZ on the NRL board , they just do whatever he wants and campaigns for in his articles.