What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show us ya jerseys.

Stonecutter

First Grade
sting said:
game and all these old illawarra players came on the field etc.
:lol: that reminds me because Brian Hetherington is a teacher at my school.
BTW Iv'e got the sharks 2002 home one and 2005 home ones.

Stonecutter

First Grade

Jordan

Juniors
I have a few..

2006 Cowboys- Away
2005 Broncos- Home
2004 Cowboys- Home
2004 QLD SOO
2003 QLD SOO
1998- Broncos
1998- Cowboys
1993- Parramatta (don't know how I got that)
1992 (or around that time)- Broncos

Knightmare

Coach
I've got:
2000 Knights away
2001 Knights home
Early 1990's Knights (when their major sponsor was BP and their sleeve sponsor was McDonalds)
Henny Penny Knights jersey
1981 Newtown Jets jersey
1995 South Queensland Crushers jersey (barely worn, hope to sell it for a mint one day)

sixtynine

Juniors
I really got to get a digital camera. I usually try pick up bargains from the op shop. I have picked up a roosters jersey from the 80's the manly pioneer all white with maroon striped a rabbitohs smiths crisps and the tv week wich i got for 30 bucks of ebay. Parra 2005 jersey home bought brand new. Then of ebay bought the james hardie retro but it was actually from the time and a 2001 jersey i bought of ebay. Ebay is a life saver you can buy up to 4 jerseys for the price of one I love just collecting them im only 15 so I hope to build my collection. I also spend my money on flags, dooner covers, hats, tracksuits, drink bottles hahah i spent like 250 bucks at the end of last year just buying small thing from Parra "footy" heaven

Philby

Juniors
Ive got a few Jumpers
2004 Country Origin
2005 Raiders Home
2004 St Helens Challenge Cup
Hull Kinston Rovers Jumper from 2002 i think
Then ive got jumpers from the last 3 years playing with my home team the Braidwood Bears.
Ive also got a few retro ones floating around that dont fit
91 Raiders
89 Manly
94 North Sydney
95 NSW origin
I will post some pics when i get a chance

Rise Against

hey choppies do u just collect any random jersey u can find? whats the story behind it all mate?

Ive got 4 bulldogs jerseys, a nsw one, an aussie one.. and alot of soccer/union ones too

I've got a heap of basketball jerseys, but just one league... they cost too much and living in Adelaide I don't get to go to any games.

paulquinn49

Bench
JF_Bay22_SCG said:
Here is a trivia question for all you buffs out there? The Raiders played ONE MATCH with a sponsor on its jumpers. Firstly which match was it? Who were the sponsors? And why was the sponsorship for only one match?

Come on Raiders Army types, you mofos should know this. :D

JF

It was McFadden, but they never actually played a game in it. The company folded/bankrupted.

edabomb

First Grade
paulquinn49 said:
It was McFadden, but they never actually played a game in it. The company folded/bankrupted.

I think they played the 1990 World Club Challenge in it, before they went broke.

reptar

Juniors
Marc Herbert [CNTDN] said:
I think they played the 1990 World Club Challenge in it, before they went broke.

They did indeed. Even more interestingly, the jersey they played in was not even the official one, as the officials ones went missing during the flight to England, and they had to get ones made up locally.

innsaneink

Referee
sixtynine said:
I really got to get a digital camera. I usually try pick up bargains from the op shop. I have picked up a roosters jersey from the 80's the manly pioneer all white with maroon striped a rabbitohs smiths crisps and the tv week wich i got for 30 bucks of ebay. Parra 2005 jersey home bought brand new. Then of ebay bought the james hardie retro but it was actually from the time and a 2001 jersey i bought of ebay. Ebay is a life saver you can buy up to 4 jerseys for the price of one I love just collecting them im only 15 so I hope to build my collection. I also spend my money on flags, dooner covers, hats, tracksuits, drink bottles hahah i spent like 250 bucks at the end of last year just buying small thing from Parra "footy" heaven

A week or two back I spotted an old Northern Eagles jersey XXL I think and an older type Roosters jumper at that second hand warehouse in , carlton crescent ..summer hill opposite the railway line....it may be st vinnies not sure, not a shop, their warehouse

At one point last year i had 110 RL jersey's and about 6 RU ones then the girlfriend said that I have to get rid of them... Still have about 25-30 or so. 12 Rochdale Hornets shirts, 6 Newtown jersey's. A 1997 NSW Origin, early 90's City, Couple of 'Roos jersey's. A Balmain Tigers players jersey from '88, Penrith players jersey from '89. Couple of Souths jersey's, a Fulham and Rydedale York shirt that was worn in a match in the early 90's against a Soviet team. A GB shirt. Ummm that's all I can think of at the moment!