What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side for the Bronco's Oppinions

I cant see anyone backing up after the test, and I certainly hope they arent silly enough too.

Thaiday out injured as well by all indications.

1. Seage.
2. Carney.
3. Gidley.
4. Carmont.
5. Quinn.
6. Kidley.
7. Mullen.
8. Smith.
9. Brown.
10. Woolnough.
11. Tanner.
12. Newton.
13. Lowrie.

14. Davico.
15. Cooper.
16. White.
17. Tighe.

Bicey_18

Bench
Its against Brisbane.... They will back up, providing no injuries occur

Johns will wanna match up against Lockyer
Buderus wont wanna miss this game..either will Simmo

Rod

Bench
I agree I think providing there are no injuries of any kind then all 3 will back up.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
If all three don't get major injuries (touch wood they don't) they'll back up. I thought it was interesting on the radio this morning that Bedsy will come under scrutiny from the match review committee for his tackle on MacDougall. I don't think he's got much to worry about to be honest. If he gets suspended its a deadset joke.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
But if you ask most players, they'd prefer to back up 2 days after a rep game, rather than say 4 or 5 days. I spose after 2 days, you're not feeling too sore. On the subject of the team, I wouldn't mind Kidley being at fullback, cos I didn't see Seagey playing Premmy yesterday.

Razor

Coach
But if you ask most players, they'd prefer to back up 2 days after a rep game, rather than say 4 or 5 days.

Yep that's right. Players involved in Origin before have always said they'd prefer their club match to be on Friday night rather than the weekend.

B-dos

Referee
I thought it was interesting on the radio this morning that Bedsy will come under scrutiny from the match review committee for his tackle on MacDougall. I don't think he's got much to worry about to be honest. If he gets suspended its a deadset joke.

Im with you on that one JD. It was one of the softest 'lifting' tackles ive seen. There was absolutley nothing in it.

RABK

Referee
1. David Seage
2. Brian Carney
3. Matt Gidley
4. George Carmont
5. Anthony Quinn
6. Kurt Gidley
7. Andrew Johns (c)
8. Craig Smith
9. Danny Buderus
10. Adam Woolnough
11. Steve Simpson
12. Clint Newton
13. Reegan Tanner

14. Luke Davico
15. Todd Lowrie
16. Riley Brown
17. Jarrod Mullen

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Ok, I'll have a go:

1. Kurt Gidley
2. Brian Carney
3. Matt Gidley
4. George Carmont
5. Anthony Quinn
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Andrew Johns (C)
8. Craig Smith
9. Danny Buderus
10. Adam Woolnough
11. Steve Simpson
12. Clint Newton
13. Reegan Tanner

14. Luke Davico
15. Todd Lowrie
16. Riley Brown
17. Dustin Cooper

Ben

Bench
I'm not really sure of putting Kidley at fullback against the Broncos. Firstly, we lose his tackling ability at the defensive line. He has shown that he defends way above his weight. Also, how well will he be under the high ball? I'm just concerned that Lockyer will be putting up torpedo bombs all night just waiting for Kidley to drop it. Seage on the other hand is much safer.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Ben said:
I'm not really sure of putting Kidley at fullback against the Broncos. Firstly, we lose his tackling ability at the defensive line. He has shown that he defends way above his weight. Also, how well will he be under the high ball? I'm just concerned that Lockyer will be putting up torpedo bombs all night just waiting for Kidley to drop it. Seage on the other hand is much safer.
I'm pretty sure Kidley was a fullback when he first came into First Grade. We might lose his tackling ability in the defensive line, but we've still got Joey there as well as Simmo,Newton,Buderus,Smith. Kidley could be a revelation at fullback. I didn't name Seagey cos he didn't play Premmy yesterday, so there might be an injury.

Nuffy

Bench
Kidley did play fullback when he came into FG and he was worse than ordinary.

Hes got no positional sense and was woeful under the high ball.

Kidley's future is as a utility or perhaps a lock.

roopy

Referee
I think Tanner should have a couple of weeks off.

He has had concussion several times this year - and he should sit out till a scan comes back completely clear.

If he were a boxer he would have to sit out 6 months.

This sort of thing can lead to brain damage in old age - but more importantly, if he goes into a game with left over effects of old concussion, it makes it 10 times more likely that he will get concussed again and be running around like a headless chook - as he was for most of the game the other day.

roopy

Referee
Kidley began his time at the Knights as a fullback in Flegg.
In his early games in firstgrade he was very nervous and made a lot of mistakes because of nerves.
He is a good fullback - and the cofidence he now has from years of firstgrade should mean he is not nervous now.

Roy

Juniors
i will have a punt

1.hinton
2.carney
3.gidley
4.carmont
5.quinn
6.kidley
7.mullen
8.smith
9.buderus
10.woolnough
11.simpson
12.newton
13.brown

14.davico
15.lowrie
16.worth
17mullen

roopy

Referee
Sir Knight82 said:
If we clone him why cant we clone Joey!

Imagine, 6,7 and 9, 14,15,16,17!

You beauty!
The joey's would never stop bitching with each other.

Latest posts