What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side v Pennies

McLovin

Staff member
NRL Team List – round 7

Sharks v Panthers

Sunday, April 22

Southern Cross Group Stadium

Kick off – 4.00pm
1- Josh Dugan
2- Edrick Lee
3- Jesse Ramien
4- Ricky Leutele
5- Valentine Holmes
6- Matt Moylan
7- Chad Townsend
8- Andrew Fifita
9- Jayden Brailey
10- Matt Prior
11- Luke Lewis :copyright:
12- Kurt Capewell
13- Joseph Paulo
Interchange
14- Scott Sorensen
15- James Segeyaro
16- Ava Seumanufagai
17- Kurt Dillon
18- Jack Williams
21- Braden Uele

myrrh ken

First Grade
Looks pretty good, just hope we arent rushing feefs and lewie back. Would rather they fully recovered if so.

And fmd can we keep the same backline for at least 3 weeks please.

NRL Team List – round 7

Sharks v Panthers

Sunday, April 22

Southern Cross Group Stadium

Kick off – 4.00pm
1- Josh Dugan
2- Edrick Lee
3- Jesse Ramien
4- Ricky Leutele
5- Valentine Holmes
6- Matt Moylan
7- Chad Townsend
8- Andrew Fifita
9- Jayden Brailey
10- Matt Prior
11- Luke Lewis :copyright:
12- Kurt Capewell
13- Joseph Paulo
Interchange
14- Scott Sorensen
15- James Segeyaro
16- Ava Seumanufagai
17- Kurt Dillon
18- Jack Williams
21- Braden Uele

Interesting 18. Williams played for Jets today
21. Uele did not
Hodkinson who was dropped from 21, did not

Inferno

Coach
He's been dropped by is evading the ignominy of having to play reserve grade.

Given he's been dropped because there are better options rather than a dip in form I'm okay with that.

He's been dropped by is evading the ignominy of having to play reserve grade.

Given he's been dropped because there are better options rather than a dip in form I'm okay with that.

He is out of form, why not drop him and test him say as a centre in reserve grade or even back rower, but see what he has shown, that he is no longer seen as a Fg winger

carinashark

First Grade
If Moylan cannot fire tomorrow the he can go to the bloody Feki
Club as well. Could get kinda full in there by seasons end.

Windy70

Juniors
I wanna see something tomorrow. A sign. I swear if I see us in their 20 and no points come of it then that will tell us everything.

Moyland needs to shine, Chad needs to focus and we need to hold the friggen ball and control the penalty count. Maloney will be having a ball, probably play the entire game with a smile. Unless we are winning.

Hook in Sharkies and make it happen.

Inferno

Coach
Sounded here like Flanno dropped him

https://www.theleader.com.au/story/...otice-after-feki-axing-as-dillon-makes-debut/

“They’re all hard decisions to make but [Feki] made a couple of errors last week. Uncharacteristic errors that led to two tries. In the end that was probably the difference,” he said.

“The bloke who comes in for him has actually played well in a couple of games he’s played this year and last weekend for reserve grade he was their best player.

“We’ve got a good squad here and I’ve always said to them we’ve got to trust and work really hard for each other because no one is given a spot here on reputation.

“And I feel sorry for Feki because he was part of our grand final team. But how long can you just keep hanging your hat on that? You’ve got to produce and perform each week and he falls into that category.”