What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sidhe New Game - Rugby Challenge

shiznit

Coach
im gonna judge it by hiring it first... if its good ill buy it.

if not... i wont.

there's no point having a sook about it at the moment.

from what theve shown so far it looks very good... but after the previous league games im gonna be cautious with this one.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I've returned all the league games. The quickest was rl2, picked up at 9am and returned just before 5pm on the same day, would have taken it back earlier but my car was getting serviced.

I do not have any faith in sidhe.. I dare anyone to link me to a solid game developed by them. I hope this game works out, it definately looks betters then there previous efforts.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
This "company" has never had decent support after a game was released. Develop & drop frame of mind.

Dish crap up & expect me to like it?? No more money for you...RL1 & RL2 were shocking. I havent even finished a full year in RL2, its so annoying & boring.

Glitter & a polish wont help...

milla

Juniors
The idea is that the publisher supports the title. As such we support our self-published games, such as Shatter and Gripshift, and Tru Blu, the publishing arm of HES that published all our sports games, supports those titles.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I love how each breakdown looks like a scrum... lol.

Despite being much like the older versions RWC seems to have a much smoother and controlled passing and running system than Sidhe's version. I loved the last rugby game so maybe I am bias.

shiznit

Coach
yeah ive seen that video...

for mine it just looked like the guys playing werent familiar with it.

it looks like there committing too many players to the ruck passing the ball before the backline is set.

the passing is what worries me the most.

id like to watch 2 experienced guys playing it before i pass judgement over a video.

MattYg1

Bench
IGN.COM - RWC 2011 REVIEW

People bitch and moan about annual sports games receiving minimal updates, but try waiting four years just to get your hands on the exact same game with the bulk of its best bits removed. Rugby World Cup 2011 feels almost like the "lite" version of a more fully-featured game - as though you should get this for a pittance before paying an additional fee to unlock the rest, like so many iPhone games. Only in this case there's nothing more to get - other than a refund.

5/10

So ummmm... Gauntlet thrown down? :sarcasm:

Latest posts