What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siebs Must Go.

Pilot house

Juniors
We need a 2-3 year plan let’s sack the coach 2 months before pre season starts, yeah ok genius.

We don’t actually have a plan now because he won’t commit.

So we wait until June when we catch him looking at the Brisbane roster in the toilets.

Seibs love is not unconditional.

Pommy

Coach
We don’t actually have a plan now because he won’t commit.

So we wait until June when we catch him looking at the Brisbane roster in the toilets.

Seibs love is not unconditional.

We have a plan for next year we can start working on a new plan for 2020 today

Pommy

Coach
Coach input might be a novel idea.

Coaches come and go the club can’t be run by the coach.
The coach runs on the field and has a say off it but most of it’s out of his hands anyway as all our big names are in contract for 2019 anyway.

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
Can everyone take a breath,
He said at end of the season, i say the end begins next week.
Give him a chance, if he refuses an extension until 2019 is finished after saying after this year, then yes we need a new coach, and no way on gods earth would i contemplate arsehole bennet, specially after dumping us. Almost every team he has left have failed.
Seibs after getting coach of the year is worth at least 7 to 800k a year, which is revised when he is offered more by another club, after all market value rules.
So lets be a little patient,please.

Pilot house

Juniors
It may be spring in the rest of Australia, but I assure you it remains winter in Redfern.

It’s time we put the boot to the throat.

Last edited:

Pilot house

Juniors
Coaches..if we have to have a cap, I’d be throwing their salary in with the players

Last edited:

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Well that’s not so bad a call.

Let us say a 100 out of a 100 side wins the gf and takes the trophy.

last year, Madge had a side that was say a 68/100 but he only got 48/100 out of them.

Seibs had a say 75/100 side but got say 90 of 100 out of them.

I’d say Mary had a 68/100 side with which he got 85 out of them.

Seibs has glittering internationals, origins and very few puffs and norks.

Mary’s platform was norks and nuff city with a handful of marquees, most of these injured or ailing.

So pound for pound, Mary is a very good coach.

That is why high level management at saints are looking to re sign him for a couple of years with options for extensions. Does anybody really think they don’t know their football or want the worst for their beloved SGI?

Most of his critics generally speak through their asses.

He’d be on my and many other clubs shortlist.

The nrl is not a popularity contest.

A few years ago, saints fans were drinking the draino, but now they fancy themselves... and deservedly so. Largely thanks to their coach.

They won’t admit they are wrong his critics. That’s their problem. Facts are facts. He’s had a tremendous season, they are on the up for sure.

Please take Mary and we will throw in Ben Hornby, Dean Young, Matt Head and Craig Young as well, no refunds given.

Pommy

Coach
Why do you think Mary is a good coach? What has he achieved? Doesn’t it set alarm bells ringing that the vast majority of dragons fans would happily drive him to Redfern themselves?
At least him and your captain could go about drunk driving together.

Pilot house

Juniors
Why do you think Mary is a good coach? What has he achieved? Doesn’t it set alarm bells ringing that the vast majority of dragons fans would happily drive him to Redfern themselves?
At least him and your captain could go about drunk driving together.

You keep wanting to fight and to vilify people. It’s a very negative view of the world.

Now Have you done a survey of dragons fans or just reading what those idiot Mary hating ferals are saying on saints lu?

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
You keep wanting to fight and to vilify people. It’s a very negative view of the world.

Now Have you done a survey of dragons fans or just reading what those idiot Mary hating ferals are saying on saints lu?

If you haven’t done identified every saints fan and put the question to them, then this claim is utter utter rubbish.

Saints led the comp for much of the year and made the finals. They almost beat us too.

A side with a good clump of nuffies, few marquees, they did very well....mostly thanks to Mary.

You should get counselling if you think being unkind to people is fun and given your extreme intolerance for any opposing view. It’s a bullying mindset.

Start your own forum “ hate unlimited” all the “mary is hitler” people can post there too.

Gi...Still my captain

Say “so long” to seibs

No hate in here all questions, none you have answered.

Last edited: