What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

saints4ever

First Grade
wont happen. canberra wont release him, and if they did he would go to the dogs on a "base salary"

move on people

tumbidragon

First Grade
wont happen. canberra wont release him, and if they did he would go to the dogs on a "base salary"

move on people
I don't know saint. We have a pretty good strike rate of raiding raiders:cool: Withers, Weyman, Miller, Vidot, Harrison, Woolford*shudders* etc... Even got the snoz Loz as an assistant under Brownie :lol:

Minh

First Grade
If available sign him up now he has talent to burn and a change may be all he needs. I would imagine Canberra would not be the most exciting place to be for a young man in his prime. A city-country location like Wollongong might be what he needs, much more exciting than Canberra beautiful beaches less likely chance of boredom and a short trip to Sydney too.

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
Sign him but not for $600 k. Doubt if Canberra would make much of a contribution. If Dugan has broken rules in contract he probably can be dismissed. If rumours of a verbal shouting match with the coach are correct I would think Furner will show him the door.

hardbaby

Coach
I'm not convinced the Dragons can afford a "no dickheads" policy at the moment. I'm saying "sign the prick" and that's a sorry indication of how far my opinion of our recruitment nouse has shrunk in the last few years.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Why bother with a jerk....he won't change under a clueless Price. It will just reunite the 2 party boys with attitude problems. Vidot doesn't need to go back to old habits, he's probably on his last chance. I'd rather stick with Beale and then back Cummins as the next in waiting.

exactly !

jezmond

Juniors
A big no from me, really don't like the guy also would have a very negative effect on the club.

Fullback isn't our primary problem at the moment, halves are.

sting

Bench
who cares about the "no dickhead policy", the biggest f**kwits in the game seem to be at the most successful clubs.

hunters

Juniors
If you guys really are targeting Sam Williams for next year and the rumours of the Canberra squad taking a dislike to doooogs, you might be risking a lot more than you're gaining.

Its funny he hasn't even faced the board at the moment to decide his fait and people are panicing over signing him its rather amusing.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Its funny he hasn't even faced the board at the moment to decide his fait and people are panicing over signing him its rather amusing.
Indeed.

I'm surprised no one has suggested we make a play Luke Lewis. Reports are circulating that he signed with the Sharks to play under Shane Flanagan. Hey, that's a whiff... surely enough to get someone's hopes up.

Latest posts