What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Inu, T.Smith & Mateo for Life

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
i cant see him going anywhere, hagan has big wraps on him and i reckon they will do whatever it takes to keep him

Stagger eel

Staff member
hindmarsh4pm said:
i cant see him going anywhere, hagan has big wraps on him and i reckon they will do whatever it takes to keep him

it's great that you're feeling confident and it might just happen, but be prepared for some bad news because the coin could just go the wrong way.

The Colonel

Immortal
Despite the fact that if he does go there will be a lot of jumping up and down by the minority about not doing enough to keep him, you can bank on it that the club is doing everything it can to make sure he does...... at the end of the day it comes down to choice.

Jodeci

Bench
Adam Perry has been told by the Dogs that they will not be resigning him. Meaning the Dogs will not have a hooker next year.

Do the maths???

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jodeci said:
Adam Perry has been told by the Dogs that they will not be resigning him. Meaning the Dogs will not have a hooker next year.

Do the maths???

PJ Marsh - Correy Hughes/Adam Perry = Canterbury.

just helping out :)