What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signed & Unsigned Players for next season

thuganomics

Coach
First grade:

Seage
Hall
Gidley
Hughes
Quinn
Kidley
Johns (C)
Abraham
Simpson
Newton
Perry
Buderus
Woolnough

Reynoldson
Lowrie
Kennedy
Price / Royal ( Havn't seen him but i have heard good things)

thuganomics

Coach
Stranger said:
Reynoldson will start infront of newton.

Wolly is going to be better than perry in my opinion.

I assume you mean backrow instead of Front Row, i thought this aswell but i think Newton is a better starter and Kirk will be a good impact of the bench.
We all think that Wooly is going better then Perry.

keeney

First Grade
thuganomics said:
Stranger said:
Reynoldson will start infront of newton.

Wolly is going to be better than perry in my opinion.

I assume you mean backrow instead of Front Row, i thought this aswell but i think Newton is a better starter and Kirk will be a good impact of the bench.
We all think that Wooly is going better then Perry.

my opinion is now newton will be suspended fro the beggining of the season kirk wil start, id hate to see newton get cut fomra starting spot he's earned anyway

General Knight

Juniors
Earlier this year i didnt really think much of Newton but he has certainly proved me wrong this year. It would be great to have him in the side, although id rather see him on the bench and with kirk starting. Watching kirk a few times coming off the bench this year I just dont really see him as an impact player, hes more of a "Mr. get-in-there-and-do-the-job" type of guy but definitely not an impact player. I dont know why the Knights spent so much cash on him.

As for the Wooly vs Perry thing, Perry should be starting and Wooly on the bench. Im not saying that perry is better than Wooly cause obviously its the other way around but Wooly plays much better off the bench and has better impact on the game. Thats my view of things.

Stranger

Coach
Earlier this year i didnt really think much of Newton but he has certainly proved me wrong this year.
Agreed i thought he was just another player to fill in the injuries (he was then). He has proved his skill and will hopefull get a spot.
You hole post really Generals is they way i feel
So why dont we both get them to start.
We have other second rowers that have been injured for so much of this year. Abes and Simmo. Simmo is better than abes (not the preformance on friday i could use to back this up) So i think abes should be the benchie if we start Kirk And newton

thuganomics

Coach
[quote="Stranger
So why dont we both get them to start.
We have other second rowers that have been injured for so much of this year. Abes and Simmo. Simmo is better than abes (not the preformance on friday i could use to back this up) So i think abes should be the benchie if we start Kirk And newton[/quote]

I was referring to Perry and Woolnough.

Ben

Bench
bickerstaff has signed for Perpignan for 06...i think he is still contracted with the sharks till 06...Perpignan are a new team about to enter the superleague in 06...they have also picked up rudder, Jilian Bailey and beattie.
source:http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyle...Y_NAME=rleague/04/09/06/RUGBYL_Perpignan.html
said:
Rudder, 25, a Grand Final winner in Australia with Newcastle Knights in 1991, was released by bottom-of-the-table Castleford earlier this season after failing to find his form but Deakin is confident the player can be a success in Super League.
its funny they said that rudder wone a premiership with newcastle in 91...he was at that time 12...lol

roopy

Referee
Kevin Henderson has not yet decided to sign. He may go to England and make some decent money instead. IMO he would be no great loss.

General Knight

Juniors
Again, how are we able to afford these new player? And oh yeah what ever happended to that Simon Grix guy from Fairfax i think it was?