What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signings

Raider_69

Post Whore
indeed... then consider that canberra are reportably very keen on Chris Flannary and we are set to announce 2 signings directly after June 30... whilst i dont want to get my hopes up as i have no faith in our management what so ever, very interesting developments

Roy Rover

Juniors
I would be floored if this was true. I just can't see it happening. If he is coming we must have offered him a sh*teload!

albi

Juniors
Jeez, Flannary is a great player. Strong and very fast. He is also a good bloke.

Fingers crossed.

I've got it on good authority that one of the signings is Roysten Lightning making a glorious comeback.

greeneyed

First Grade
thickos said:
Intriguing....

As Rex Mossop would say.. Intriguing is my word!

:)

And it is TONY Peters on Ten News!!!!!!!!!!

Jeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz R69.... how many times do we have to say!!!!!!!!!

ausraider

Juniors
Tidus_Raider said:
I don't think we got Flannery. Roosters won't lose Cayless, Crocker AND Flannery.

To accomodate Anasta they will have to.I think they are relying on few young cheep forwards from lower grades to step up.Finch alone is never going to guide a side to GF win.So would'nt be surprised to see Flannery leave and hopefully we will get him.Can ony hope.

dubby

Bench
Hate to burst your bubble guys, but Flannery re-signed with the Chooks last week. Was on Friday night footy. :cry:

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
dubby said:
Hate to burst your bubble guys, but Flannery re-signed with the Chooks last week. Was on Friday night footy. :cry:

Looks like Scoop Peters was at it again. How does he keep he's job?

raidersfan

Juniors
Guys it's not bloody Flannery. This is just like when someone said we'd get Fielden. It's just not going to happen. He's with the Roosters.

always a raider

Juniors
i just read this on the nrl site
"The Roosters are also battling to hold onto Queensland utility Chris Flannery who is expected to test the open market after talks again stalled."
its from an article about anasta and the roosters

Davester

Juniors
Chris Flannery has re-signed with Roosters, will that's what it appears to have happened.

IMO Canberra are 1% chance of signing him, why I say that? Because I haven't seen anywhere or heard anything about the Sydney Roosters allowing Chris Flannery to hold talks with any other NRL club before June 30.

Hayabusa

Juniors
There is another name that seems to be lost in the shuffle and that is Abraham. With the Knights current position I could see a lot of teams interested in him. He's still fairly young and could be a steal for any club if he overcomes his injuries. The guy has a bit of versatility and has been a rep player.

Raider_69

Post Whore
greeneyed said:
As Rex Mossop would say.. Intriguing is my word!

:)

And it is TONY Peters on Ten News!!!!!!!!!!

Jeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz R69.... how many times do we have to say!!!!!!!!!

intriguing... tony peters ay?
meh still a f**king idiot like Zorba...

Chachi

Bench
I wouldn't be surprised if one of 'em was Ned Catic. Probably as good as we're going to get unfortunately...

Latest posts