What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signings

sydraider

First Grade
I been told from a mate who is a keen bulldogs fan that thurling is a good young prop, fast on his feet and posseses a good offload, only trouble is he has been ijury plagued this year.
Still he is only young and has the skills apparently, might be a good buy.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Big mail from out penrith way, my next door neighbour is good mates with matt elliots 2nd cousin little sisters baby's brother... and he tells me Useless McNuffy is on the verge of being signed :)

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Big mail from out penrith way, my next door neighbour is good mates with matt elliots 2nd cousin little sisters baby's brother... and he tells me Useless McNuffy is on the verge of being signed :)

You crack me up sometimes 69 :D

Timbo

Staff member
God we'll be heading into next season with a very untested forward pack...

Tilse, Williams, Lomu, Weyman, Kahler, Rothery, etc. all guys with talent who have been severely hampered by injury or are unknown quantities all together.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yea Useless McNuffy is described as being an over weight, under acheiving, lazy player who excels in droping the ball and forcing silly offloads, as well as missing plenty of tackles around the ruck and giving limitless penalties away... he is set to replace the deadwood that's been cleared over the past two seasons, such as Jason Bulgarelli, Tyran Smith, and 04-early 05 (not recent weeks) Ian Hindmarsh.

Latest posts