What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sika Manu

Fire

First Grade
He'd be used to that coming from NZ wouldn't he?:D

I would definately take him.

Sell him the "you would be apart of the senior group" thing as well.

Who knows if we sign Manu and make a good impression with him, he could influence some of his other Storm mates....

All good points mate.

40Twenty

Juniors
I hear you mate.

But from what I hear here on the forums... if it's in the papers it's BS, if there is no talk of recruitment then nothing is happening.

Sounds like we are criticisizing them for something that we absolutely have no way of really knowing.

Was the Crok attempt BS because it was in the papers?

forums the be all & end all? haha gold

just go through the clubs signings since doust has been CEO find how many nevilles?
then come back and see how u feel.

even better take a closer look at it without the 3 wayne yrs....

here come the apologists !

Elias1983

Coach
forums the be all & end all? haha gold

just go through the clubs signings since doust has been CEO find how many nevilles?
then come back and see how u feel.

even better take a closer look at it without the 3 wayne yrs....

here come the apologists !

Did I say it was the be all and end all???

Sorry for actually listening to fellow passionate fans, I thought the whole point of this forum was to talk to fellow Dragons fans.... next time I'll take a leaf out of your book and tell you to get f**ked???

Yeh Bennett did have great recruitment, no dispute there.

He also let Jeremy Smith and Costigan go to, also kept nightingale on ice while Sailor played on the wing during 09.

Bet if price did that we would be calling for his head!

Bring back choc

Juniors
I am told sika Manu will announce his decision within 1 week. It's a Sydney club.
That's definite.

Also told that Craig young is an issue at saints. He has complete control over receuitments. Agents get frustrated at his difficult communication skills.
This particuaky person also said the dragons have gone VERY quiet in the player market (I said no shit Sherlock)... BUT he said dragons definitely have cap space.

That's from an agent. Can't name names sorry.

Elias1983

Coach
I am told sika Manu will announce his decision within 1 week. It's a Sydney club.
That's definite.

Also told that Craig young is an issue at saints. He has complete control over receuitments. Agents get frustrated at his difficult communication skills.
This particuaky person also said the dragons have gone VERY quiet in the player market (I said no shit Sherlock)... BUT he said dragons definitely have cap space.

Did your mate at least say that the Dragons were one of the sydney clubs?

So Doust has no say whatsoever?

timsmith

Juniors
That's definite.

that was stated by SMZ months ago on Jubilee Ave

Fire

First Grade
I feel sorry for Craig Young having to deal with player agents. They're usually hacks that were too shit to finish law school, watched Jerry McGuire, and thought "hey, I should become a player agent."

No wonder he has trouble communicating with the dropkicks...that is if Bring Back c**k's sources are true, of course.

timsmith

Juniors

Guv, hows the credit to our club going?

Elias1983

Coach
I feel sorry for Craig Young having to deal with player agents. They're usually hacks that were too shit to finish law school, watched Jerry McGuire, and thought "hey, I should become a player agent."

No wonder he has trouble communicating with the dropkicks...that is if Bring Back c**k's sources are true, of course.

:lol::lol:

Bring back choc

Juniors

I feel sorry for your parents.

Dip shit

Fire

First Grade
I feel sorry for your parents.

Dip shit

C'mon Bring Back c**k, that's all you've got lad? You're game is dropping.

I wouldn't feel sorry for them, but I'll PM you their address and you can send my Mum chocolates and flowers, and my Dad a case of beer. They'd both appreciate that.

Saint69

Juniors
Reading between the lines if he is leaving the Storm for either the Saints or Panthers I would think the Saints would be favourites as they would be able to put the better offer to him if you can believe the stories regarding the Panthers cap problems they might struggle to competitive.
I doubt there are only 2 clubs still in the race though,I would be surprised if a club like the Eels were not interested considering there plight and the obvious Kiwi connection with Kearney.

Elias1983

Coach
Reading between the lines if he is leaving the Storm for either the Saints or Panthers I would think the Saints would be favourites as they would be able to put the better offer to him if you can believe the stories regarding the Panthers cap problems they might struggle to competitive.
I doubt there are only 2 clubs still in the race though,I would be surprised if a club like the Eels were not interested considering there plight and the obvious Kiwi connection with Kearney.

I reckon Manly would be in with a chance.
(assuming T-rex and Lussick leave)

possm

Coach

Maybe at the Panthers its Jennings out - Whare in and Lewis out - Manu in

Or at the Dragons its Kemp/Goodwin out - Jennings in and Scott out - Manu in.

For 2013 it could be like this:

1. Beale
2. Morris
3. Jennings
4. Cooper
5. Nightingale
6. Soward
7. K Stanley or King
8. Weyman
9. Rein or King
10. Merrin
11. Creagh
12. Manu
13. De Belin

14. Hunt
15. Latimore
16. Stockwell
17. Markito

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
Maybe better sign Marketo and Latimore before you start dreaming.I don't think they have been signed for next year.

Lancelot #-o

64 Dragon

Coach
If the news about Sika Manu was in a Murdoch paper it belongs in the garbage just like the paper.

Minh

First Grade
Sika is a good power forward that would compliment us well, he is one player that can bend the line.

Latest posts