What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sironen

moller

Juniors
For the record, I don't think anyone ever said Sironen was a centre, it was just that he'd be best served there this season.
Having said that, we didn't really have much of a choice given the injuries in the halves, and he has been noticeably growing into the role week upon week.
Still think he'll end up in the back row sooner rather than later, but I don't mind him holding the #7 shirt for the moment.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sironen would not be best served at centre, nor would the team.

He's a five-eighth who will become a Lock.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You are an angry little ant, aren't you? BTW - opinions are just that, nothing to do with truth or lies.
No I'm not angry, I used facts to prove an opinion wrong.

should we all hold hands in a group and sing campfire songs instead?

Mario chalmers

Juniors
We have to switch our halves and all positions to get them right or as good as possible. I'm with you though now in that I think we should stick with the halves we have now.

I'd leave it for now. I'm not sure where Sirro ends up. He could be lock. He could be at 6. It'll be interesting where he ends up playing.

Ink - your opinion is he didn't get a good go. I think he had close to 10 games in first grade and was given a fair go.

At the end of the day its an opinion.

I have no problems with the clubs decision. Some will agree with the decision. Some won't. At the end of the day he is gone.

I think he'd still be at the club if not for Brooks. It wasn't about giving miller a fair go, more that the club saw more promise in Brooks perhaps

Tiger05

First Grade
I think he'd still be at the club if not for Brooks. It wasn't about giving miller a fair go, more that the club saw more promise in Brooks perhaps

I don't think it is just Brooks. I think Moses and Sironen are also potential halves. Benji also gets one of the spots at the moment.

Radical Rat

Juniors
Miller may not have been given a fair go, but there was a good reason for it. He wasn't up to it.

IMO you can tell a good young half the very first time you watch him. I'm not talking about them needing to tear a game open, just the way they move on the field. In recent times, Adam Reynolds and Cherry-Evans. You could tell they were special immediately.

Miller was stiff and rigid. He didn't have much of a kicking game. He had no aura about him. Yes it sux that he spent all off season there and it turned out to be a waste, but sometimes you have to admit your mistakes and move on. Which is what Potter did.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cutting him is fine if you have a replacement.

We don't.

made the decision all the more crazy. Persevere for the year and then cut him.

Instability kills a team, especially in the halves. 2012 is evidence of that.

Latest posts