What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sisa Waqa

Liam

Juniors
Deadset, worst performance from a first grade winger I think I've ever seen.

Noa

First Grade
Winger is only as good as the center inside him and he was even worse.

Jesus, I wonder if that had anything to do with Setaimata Sa being the laziest player in first grade?

Waqa actually did very well in one instance to track backwards preventing doubt in the centre in what to do, not to mention his try saver.

stormbati

Bench
Boy can run though, Vuna's no slouch! I thought Sisa's centre was pretty ordinary too.
Ben Jones isnt the best defender at times and Sa tends to slacken off too.
I think swap Waqa and Falou around and you'de get the same result.

Rudderriffic

Juniors
Boy can run though, Vuna's no slouch! I thought Sisa's centre was pretty ordinary too.
Ben Jones isnt the best defender at times and Sa tends to slacken off too.
I think swap Waqa and Falou around and you'de get the same result.

It was a good chase by Waqa, but to put it in prespective, Vuna is coming back from a long term knee injury, with last weekends run in the Newcastle local comp his first in 3 months. He is 5kgs over his playing weight. Still a good effort though.

macavity

Referee
I guess that the extra security was required for the refs at half time so that they didn't get infected by some Newcastle imbred who escaped quarantine?

Makes sense, I guess.

glass houses dude. the 4,000 rooters supporters in the crowd were 50/50 latte sippers and toothless bogans.

AILD

Bench
i love how the commentators say is name different every week.

ceaser wacker

ceaser wanger

sisa wagger.