What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sledge War

druzik

Juniors
Sharks game is scheduled for 11am Saturday morning. We were originally scheduled to be a part of the triple header but we had to move our game up do to one of the boys getting married later in the afternoon.

Message me if you want the details

Welcome to summer footy....bring your sunblock!

Yep will be there and then have to high tail it south to the other games.

I still dont see how that was an issue though, you could have had a 9 or 10 am game and he'd still be sweet while the other teams play, or he could have been excused from playing no and have someone else in the team take his spot?

Anyway whats done is done, it threw my holidays into a bit of disarray but its all sorted now.

druzik

Juniors
So if someone makes any sort of criticism of the AMNRL you automatically are being paid by and working for the USARL??

Interesting.

Sharks Forever

Juniors
Yeah, I know the Mid west storms were horrendous last week. I had two Tornado evacs last week as well.

I spoke to several of you that were there at the start, not sure if you were in that group.

The Denver game sounds great but unfortuantley I wont be in the USA so cant make it out, however I will be in Salt Lake city in november and love to catch up.
Yep that's me, I'm the palangi in the team :) Was good talking to you, sorry we got interrupted. I'll probably be back in Australia by November, then hopefully back here for next season... but I'm sure George would be keen to catch up and let you know how league is progressing in UT.

Good coverage of the tournament druzik, cheers!

Last edited:
Yep will be there and then have to high tail it south to the other games.

I still dont see how that was an issue though, you could have had a 9 or 10 am game and he'd still be sweet while the other teams play, or he could have been excused from playing no and have someone else in the team take his spot?

Anyway whats done is done, it threw my holidays into a bit of disarray but its all sorted now.

raiders are travelling close to 3 hrs down so this is the earliest we could get it sorted for them. also - half the sharks are going to the wedding, so couldn't do it any later.

stop by and say hello today.

druzik

Juniors
raiders are travelling close to 3 hrs down so this is the earliest we could get it sorted for them. also - half the sharks are going to the wedding, so couldn't do it any later.

stop by and say hello today.

Sweet - was there and was a great game. Glad I finally got to see my sentimental favourites play! :)

Bucks County Sharks 28-10 New York Northern

druzik

Juniors
... and it continues. Despite writing an article that promotes the AMNRL and summarises round 1, redstripe has an issue with the title of the article.

Latest posts