What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smartman The TROLL

Eelementary

Post Whore

Number of GF Qualifiers the Dogs played in 2006: 1
Number of GF Qualifiers the Eels played in 2006: 0

Position of Dogs in 2006: 3rd
Position of Eels in 2006: 8th

They may have choked, but we STILL hold the record for the biggest choke (according to something I read) and we didn't win the damn thing and never will.

Utey

Coach
lol we are the chokers for sure. Say what you like they have the premiership...

parra73

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
bahahhahahahaha suck sh*t you filthy f**kers from Punchbowl bahahahahaha

And even better, there were almost as many Brisbane supporters as Canterbury suppporters there yesterday in that disgraceful crowd of 29,000 SUCK sh*t BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

*Kicks a bulldog...yelp, kicks it again yelp yelp, off to the rspca to put the mongrel down*

Best day this year, where were you the day Canterbury performed the greatest choke of all time?, i was driving past Tezza beach woohoo.

come on ronny i live within an earshot from there are am i one of those filthy f**kers from there? dont take my reply seriously im loving how the pups were shot down.......................

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Sorry dude, i'm from Bankstown originally, wen to school at De La Salle and Benilde, i hate the area, even though i grew up there lol

parra73

Juniors
its all good ronny just having fun................ ive only living in the area for the last 5 years so i dont mind the area at all, alot different to growing up in st leonards though:)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
and you know what this is people

a prime example of why you should NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER TROLL!!!

It will ALWAYS come back to bite you! I hope that all the Saints trolls and Dogs trolls are crying into their beards. And i hope that any Parra fan who has thought about going into their forum to give them heaps has thought twice...

The Colonel

Immortal
JessEel said:
And i hope that any Parra fan who has thought about going into their forum to give them heaps has thought twice...

Given the crap we have copped over the years its a bit hard to expect everyone to take it with a grain of salt and not say anything. Still given the fact that the deficit of 14 points is third on the list of finals combacks behind the 1997 loss to the Knoughts (18 points) and the 1998 loss to the Dogs (16 points) it doesn't wipe us out yet.

Regardless though it was very good to watch someone else choke for a change.

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
wow - who would have thought jtb would troll

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed..

[if you read this jtb I make no apologies]

strider

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
Given the crap we have copped over the years its a bit hard to expect everyone to take it with a grain of salt and not say anything. Still given the fact that the deficit of 14 points is third on the list of finals combacks behind the 1997 loss to the Knoughts (18 points) and the 1998 loss to the Dogs (16 points) it doesn't wipe us out yet.

Regardless though it was very good to watch someone else choke for a change.

pfffft - forget the "comeback" records - the fact that dogs turned a 14pt lead into a 17pt deficit was so rewarding :lol: .... woohoo a 31pt turn around in just 40mins of footy!!! .... at least our choking teams have generally kept it close :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
there's one thing to stay in our forums and laugh at them, and another to go to the effort to go to another clubs forum and start trouble... i don't think i'll ever see the appeal in that!!

The Colonel

Immortal
JessEel said:
there's one thing to stay in our forums and laugh at them, and another to go to the effort to go to another clubs forum and start trouble... i don't think i'll ever see the appeal in that!!

After everyone left on Saturday morning (yes 2.30 am Saturday morning :lol: ) I rang my mate who has been paying me out about 1998 for the past 8 years and woke him up just to check he saw the game....... payback is a bitch and I will expect a return serve should it ever happen to us again. It was well worth the wait.

Mind you I gave the lady from AAPT a serve at 8.30am on Saturday morning as well.... should have asked if she was a Bulldogs fan as well.
1106.gif

Hellsy

Immortal
JessEel said:

Here here, I agree.

Smartman

Juniors
Bravo eels supporters! :cool:

It was a big mistake letting Brian Smith in to deliver the halftime speech.

On serious note we will bounce back and win the damn thing!
Still we have won 3 more premierships than Parramatta since 1986.

Utey

Coach
The Colonel said:
Rather win them honestly than have to buy one....

In regards to Juniors or to them rorting the cap. Nothing wrong with buying a few players... Obviously rorting the cap was unacceptable. But Ill take it any way I can get it.

Latest posts