What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMH: Rail threat to Bulldogs

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm and Anglo-Australian and a Bulldogs supporter. The image is largely skewed - in attending Bulldogs home games a large percentage who sit in the Members Area (which makes up almost the entire Western side) are of that appearance. The majority of those with a Lebanese or other background are usually found in the northeastern corner of the stadium in large groups. That group makes up a much smaller but much more noticeable and boisterous contigent than the members side.

panthersballboy

Juniors
It's funny that whenever you meet an Anglo-Australian bulldogs supporter they always apologise or seem embarressed to admit they support the club. I meet a guy on the train station the other day when I was going to the footy. When I asked who he supported he replied "Your gonna hate me, the bulldogs". I replied "Why would I hate you?" to which he said "Our dickhead fully sick fans". Even their own supporters hate these drongos.

Timmah

Staff member
I had a conversation just like that at the station the other day :crazy:

Garts

Bench
Every club has their dickhead supporters it is just the Doggies have more of them, cant blame the Dogs for what they do on trains imo.

Timmah

Staff member
Agreed. They've taken some really good measures to combat it in the ground, once it's outside the ground it's the NSWPF's problem.