What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMH: Service with a smile

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'd like to know the reaction to this news of the few hypocrites who blamed and chastadised [sp] the Morman religion.

cardinal said:
JOB 3:14 said:
I don't want to sound pessimistic but that doesn't necessarily mean that he will finish his career with parra. But if he does does that mean that his mate Hayne will also stay?

The grandstand got burnt down in 81 and I recon if fitzy does not sign Hayne and Inu for life someone might drive a truck through the leagues club. Without doubt the 2 most talanted kids to come into grade since Kenny and Ella.

Yeah but the grandstand was burnt down on the Tuesday night, the Posts were burnt down on the Sunday night. It took a media Ring leader to Burn down the Grandstand.

Haynzy

First Grade
Utey said:
Religion shouldn't cost a cent.

Why not?

Religion is a business, and not necessarily one that God, whoever or whatever you understand that to mean, is all that happy about.

Faith is what is free.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
If he choses to donate money to his church, then so be it.

He would probably see that as doing his part to spread the word of his faith.

I only have a problem with it if the churches take advantage of it

Nikki

Coach
Great news. I think most of us knew that his profile would work wonders for the Mormon Church. Glad they saw it the same way as us ;-) Krissy is a wonderful kid. And I dont just say that coz he wears the Parra Jersey. Izzy looks like he would be a great kid too.

sportsmad

Juniors
all our prayers have been answered
:pray::pray:,

now don't want to push our luck, but there's just one more little thing maybe we could ask from him upstairs, and that's let parra win tomorrow.........O:)

big boppa eel

Juniors
Im hoping this will be a boost for our guys for tomorrows game assuming he stays with parra which i am fairly confident he would and if this is the case hopefully Hayne will stick around as well though im not so sure he will but obviously hoping he does.

parra pete

Referee
It's Good News Week.

Have you heard the news
What did it say?
Who's won that race?
What's the weather like today?

Why wouldn't these blokes stay at Parramatta??? Surely there is some loyalty still around and the Eels administration is stable and not full of mugs...
The talk they'll move is just that...talk...

Eelementary

Post Whore
From a selfish, Parramatta point of view I am ecstatic.

Also - is this guy the nicest bloke in the world or what? He's such a great guy!

Latest posts