What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snoop Dogg Souths

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Alot of those police officers on Suges payroll were tied with the Piru's (Bloods) which also Suge Knight was still a part of.

I wonder if we'd ever hear the truth about Pac and Biggies killings.

Money,Gangs,Murder,Crooked cops all makes for a great action flick dosent it? :lol:.

simmo1

First Grade
Loudstrat, you haven't proved anything. Snoop Dogg is a lot more famous than Jimmy Page. That was the original point, and calling him as many immature names as possible doesn't change the fact.

He did. Several times.

You've shown nothing to suggest otherwise. Sure, he might be more popular amongst wannabe-gangsta 15 year olds, but I'm sure the wider society recognises Jimmy Page over Snoop Dogg any day of the week.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Superman that hoe !

soulja-boy-crank-that-video.jpg

Loudstrat

Coach
Loudstrat, you haven't proved anything. Snoop Dogg is a lot more famous than Jimmy Page. That was the original point, and calling him as many immature names as possible doesn't change the fact.

LOL. Believe your baseless fantasy if you will, but it would be nice to back up your arguments with some facts, rather than just keep repeating so you believe it.

Jimmy Page OBE > Slop Nogg. (there's another one for ya! :))

In fact, a busload of metal men would be more recognised than him. even the relatuively obscure ones like Billy Gibbons!

sooperdooper

First Grade
loudstrat... i wanted to find out for myself.
I sent an email around my work today.
Who knows who Jimmy Page is and who knows who snoop dog is.
Everyone replied to me.

out of 75 staff here, 16 knew who jimmy page was.
66 knew who snoop dogg is.

The general public have no idea who jimmy 'turna' page was or is.
However the general public know who snoop dogg is.

Individually Snoop is a far bigger star than Page turner and the Led Zeps.
However he may not have sold as many albums....

Loudstrat

Coach
LOL. Which maccas outlet do you work in again?

Send an email around and ask them to name a song each wrote.

Say you don't know me, you'll burn
You can refuse, but you'll lose, it's by me
Say you don't want me, you'll learn
Nothin' you do will be new, 'cause I'm through
Call me a liar, you knew
You were a fool, but that's cool, it's all right
Call me the Devil, it's true
Some can't accept but I crept inside you
So if a stranger calls you
Don't let him whisper his name
'Cause it's Voodoo, oh!
Fade into shadow, you'll burn
Your fortune is free, I can see it's no good
Never look back, never turn
It's a question of time 'till your mine and you learn
So if a stranger sees you
Don't look in his eyes
'Cause he's Voodoo!
Say you don't know me, you'll burn
You can refuse, but you'll lose, it's by me
Say you don't want me, you'll learn
Nothin' you do will be new, 'cause I'm through
Voodoo!
Bring me your children, they'll burn!
Never look back, never turn!
Cry me a river, you'll learn Voodoo!!

Last edited:
and right behind ice-t is spice-1 ... all these old people trying to fight souljah boy haha sh*t is funny ...

i don't know why you're all arguing ... it's all opinion anyway

he did make the album due to being locked into a contract with suge's death row records (i remeber he was contracted to another three more albums before he could leave) so i can understand that (makes you wonder who really killed him doesnt it?).
yeah he made it a double album so that it would count towards the 3 cd contract - makaveli being the other ...

man if he didn't die do you know about the artist he wanted to sign on his label??? wu-tang clan and boot camp clik are the top of his hitlist ... that sh*t is too insane to comprehend

fair enough, but i personally like most songs from that album. all eyez on me is a great song.
i like the song too ... but songs like "watz ya phone #" "can't c me" "tradin war stories" ... all the rest are garbage

your telling me that 36 chambers isnt a better album?
36 chambers album would have to be in any rap fans cd cabinet.

when it comes to classic albums they're all equally on the same page ... but for me cuban linx is above the rest ... the wu blessed us with like 5 classic albums ... OB4CL, illmatic, liquid swords, 36 chambers, paid in full, criminal minded, road to riches ... doesn't matter what order you put them in ... kind of like ordering wally lewis, andrew johns, norm provan and reg gasnier

the wu tang clan have let me down big time.
since 36 chambers, they would probably have only made a handful of songs i would listen to.
yeah 8 diagrams was garbage ... iron flag was OK in parts ... there are songs that are good like uzi, in the hood, iron flag, radioactive and ya'll been warned ... others like soul power, chrome wheels ... garbage

alot of their solo efforts are sh*t too ... tical 0, 4:21, made in brooklyn, resident patient, digi snax, pro tools and everything by cappadonna

i personally think method man is way above all of them.
his dark style of music is just pure genius.
i like ghost the most ... method man always brings heat with the clan but on his solo effort he just doesn't have it :? don't know wtf is up with

ol dirty was a mad rapper, his first album was the shiit (return to the 36 chambers), too bad the drugs came back to bite him in the ass in the end.
gza's first solo album (liquid swords) was also the shiit
rza's first solo album (bobby digital) wasnt too bad.
ugod, inspectah deck, raekwon and ghostface's albums never did anything for me.
raekwon never did anything for you????? man you've never heard only built 4 cuban linx ??????? ... that's like, widely regarded one of the greatest albums ever

YES RTT36C was crazy ... bob digi in stereo is underrated, better than tical ...

wow ghostface never did anything for you? ironman, supreme clientele, fishscale ... man that's the sh*t ...

u-god had golden arm redemption which is dope ...

inspectah deck's uncontrolled substance was good ... would have been better if released in like 97 when the flavour was still there though

cappadonna and all the other additions they tried to add to the family are shiit too.

the problem with the wu, is because they made such a great album the first time, none of the rest can ever match it.
they have tried to keep it the same (go the analog), but couldnt perfect it like their first.
cappadonna is wack ... the pillage was a waste of great production because 'donna is garbage

only wu affiliates i like are bronze nazareth, killah priest and killarmy ... f**k the rest

very true although doggystyle is what made him.

he farked up big time going to no limit records
yeah but i guess he kind of had nowhere else to go since with the whole drama of death row no one was really a major player in the west at the time and no limit atleast still gave him exposure ... kind of like mack 10 ending up on cash money

i hear ya there.

one thing i have to say is all those who make that "dutty" south sh*t are farkn killing rap.
not only that but killing the south ... the south got alot of good sh*t but the simple sh*t is destroying it

simmo1

First Grade
loudstrat... i wanted to find out for myself.
I sent an email around my work today.
Who knows who Jimmy Page is and who knows who snoop dog is.
Everyone replied to me.

out of 75 staff here, 16 knew who jimmy page was.
66 knew who snoop dogg is.

The general public have no idea who jimmy 'turna' page was or is.
However the general public know who snoop dogg is.

Individually Snoop is a far bigger star than Page turner and the Led Zeps.
However he may not have sold as many albums....

I sent an email out too, to 16,573 of my friends. All of them knew Jimmy Page, and only 3 knew Snoop Dogg.

See, I can make up stories too.

Loudstrat

Coach
I sent an email to 142 friends, who don't live in Coonabarabran.

jimmy_page_biography.jpg

132 of them identified this man as Jimmy Page

10046146.jpg

116 of them identified this man as Nigel Vagana

I was driving down the highway my music playing loud
I drove into a truckstop stepped up feelin' proud
The stupid gas attendant said "stop that f**king row"
There's always someone somewhere who'll try and turn you down

So if you need some action and nothing comes around
Don't call the doctor turn up the sound
Play it loud
In your neighbourhood