What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So is anyone going to actually show up next weekend?

Eelementary

Post Whore
After all the doom and gloom and whatnot...I was wondering whether anyone will bother to show up to Parramatta Stadium to try and send Tahu off a winner.

I've asked for time off and if it sticks, I'm so there, regardless of tonight's lousy performance.

So I guess the question is - how many of you doom and gloom fans are going to swallow your disappointment and do what a supporter actually does (ie: show up and support your team)?

wittyz chick

Coach
I will be there.. I won't ever miss a game [unless I am forced too]

yes we sucked yes we lost.. get the f**k over it the lot of you.. and get there next weekend

f**king hell we could lose by 100 and I'd still be there cheering as loud as I can while you all sit here slitting your wrists because we got smashed :roll:

strider

Post Whore
wittyz chick said:

yes we sucked yes we lost.. get the f**k over it the lot of you.. and get there next weekend

f**king hell we could lose by 100 and I'd still be there cheering as loud as I can while you all sit here slitting your wrists because we got smashed :roll:
yeah!!!

eeladdick

Juniors
my kids want me to go fishing, my missus wants me to stay at home,
But guess what..its fathers day and i get to choose,
So they can all come to the footy with me !!!!!
so to answer your question Yes WE wil be there

Eelementary

Post Whore
Awesome work, guys!

And my thread wasn't supposed to be accusatory in nature. Its point is simple - the boys need to lift next week, and what better way to do it than in front of a fired up home crowd?

Alas, it's Parramatta after a disappointing loss, and I can only imagine the crowd being less than 11,000all up...

xr62nv

Juniors
Eelementary said:
Awesome work, guys!

And my thread wasn't supposed to be accusatory in nature. Its point is simple - the boys need to lift next week, and what better way to do it than in front of a fired up home crowd?

Alas, it's Parramatta after a disappointing loss, and I can only imagine the crowd being less than 11,000all up...

we could probably get up to around 14,000 i reckon

its a big game on sunday

CrazyEel

Bench
wittyz chick said:

That is one of the very few posts I've read tonight that I consider worth the effort of reading. Damn well said :clap:

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Pokinh my head in I must say, what WC has said is exactly what a footy fan should be!

Losing is painful (and having gone through it numerous times as a Warriors fan...well you know...) but it is not the be all end all to everything.That's just footy!

So while I think the fans have every right to be disappointed with tonight's effort it should not stop you from going to cheering the guys on next week.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well said, mate. I, too, think WC's response was to be praised. And, work allowing, I'll be there on Sunday to cheer myself hoarse.

Suitman

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
I'm coming a long way to see them play next weekend

I've already sold your tickets, but I've kept mine.

So, Suity WILL be there, but Twizzle won't. :lol:

Suity

Hallatia

Referee
trials will be over and I have every intenion of being there, I would be just as much of a fan if they wee in the knights' position, I was an Eels fans yesterday, I am an Eels fan today and I will still be an Eels fan tomorrow

Eelementary

Post Whore
Good stuff. I just hope we can get a big crowd there to try and lift the lads! And hopefully we get a win AND Tahu's 100th try!

Hallatia

Referee
Hurriflatch said:
I'm now convinced even if Parra make the Grand Final

Tahu will be stuck on 99
not after you said that:p
although ... it would be insentive for him to switch back to league,when he gets bored with yawnion

Parra Guru

Coach
The only good thing to come out of tonight is I now probably won't miss out on buying good seats for Sunday.

Latest posts