What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So is anyone going to actually show up next weekend?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Parra Guru said:
The only good thing to come out of tonight is I now probably won't miss out on buying good seats for Sunday.

:lol:

That's both funny and very sad at the same time. :(

Tizzun

Juniors
Until the players play for the fans why should we waste our hard earned cash? They play with no passion so they should not expect passionate fans to show up, simple IMO.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Tizzun said:
Until the players play for the fans why should we waste our hard earned cash? They play with no passion so they should not expect passionate fans to show up, simple IMO.

I liken being a passionate fan to being in a family, with the passionate fan being the parent and the team being the child.

Now - would you give up on your child at the thought of trouble? I, for one, wouldn't. As tough as it is, I'd dig deep and keep supporting them no matter what.

Of course, we're all different.

Hallatia

Referee
Hurriflatch said:
who is going over to NZ if we play there in the 1st week of the finals??
I would go, there is only one place I would not go to for an Eels game and that is Telstra Stadium

Suitman

Post Whore
Tizzun said:

If you've decided to give up on them when they need you most, that's your choice.

Suity

Hallatia

Referee
Hurriflatch said:
So your not going to the grand final this year?
nope, I have not been to Telstra Stadium since 2001 and I nver plan to go again, it is a pretty crappy league stadium, my couch is a better seat then any of the seats in Telstra Stadium

it has been very hard to give up going to grandfinals and origins hosted in NSW, but I do get better coverage from my lounge room then Telstra Stadium

Daneel

Bench
I am not even going to watch it on tv and before you jump down my throat not because of the lacklustre performances we have seen from this team rescently.

I generally watch every game of football there is and am sick to death of officials deciding who wins and who loses footy matches. This weekend alone there were at least 3 or 4 matches where terrible reffereeing decided which team MAY have one the game.

Then to make matters worse i turn to the back page of the courier mail this morning to see Bill Harrigan saying the refferees are going great and to get off their backs. F&*k off Harrigan you are a dead set knob.

Refferees will always make mistakes and that is fair enough, however at the moment they are effecting the results to heavily and in too many matches.

Having said all that, it is fathers day and no doubt the kids will have a pile of new parra apparell for Dad to wear, so i will probably put it on sit down in front of the telly and pray that the ref has a good day.

spiderdan

Bench
i will be making the trek to parra on sunday.

despite the crap performance against the dragons i will be there.

fingers crossed the players can get their heads right over the next five games and win a title.

V1er

Juniors
I'll be there, It may be the last chance we get to see tahu in a blue and gold jersey, and be good to give ian hindmarsh a fitting farewell too, even though i can't see him playing.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Whats a game at Parra Stadium without MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE of COURSE i'll be there ;-)