What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So is anyone going to actually show up next weekend?

parra pete

Referee
Onya Jason...Good to see you back. Become a regular again. People enjoy your insights into the Club..

Clarkieel

Juniors
it was a great day out even though i am sunburnt from sitting there int he sun since 1pm, and I go to as many games as possible regardless of how we are performing, and as the eels have shown int he last 7 days, they can play crap one day and 6 days later be magical!!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Tizzun said:
JessEel said:
and if we win by 40 pojnts? and you're at home not watching the game?

Haha, win by 40! I'm predicting Justin Hodges alone will score more points than the whole Parra team. Sunday is Fathers day so I will be with my father and avoiding the footy at all costs.

Tizzun said:
:( Sorry I missed it now... :(

\\\\:D/

We even won by 40 points - call me Nostradamous!
No offence dude, but serves you right. ;-) I hope that this means next time the situation comes up you'll be there in your blue and gold cheering til the end! They have done this to show you the light, i know it!!

Go the Mighty EELS!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Jess, I believe that we should make this a habit: I make a thread asking who will turn up, you make a post saying how much we'll win by - and we win by that margin. :D

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Done! - :D

But will it work for next week? Cos im betting that not too many eels fans will show up in NZ :lol:

Anyways im off for sleeps - i just couldn't help but sink the 'i-told-you-so' boot in...
Catch you's tomorrow!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Oh oh oh - even better:

I can buy tickets for the matches, but not go because work calls me in. Worked today!

Goodnight!

JessEel said:
Done! - :D

But will it work for next week? Cos im betting that not too many eels fans will show up in NZ :lol:

Anyways im off for sleeps - i just couldn't help but sink the 'i-told-you-so' boot in...
Catch you's tomorrow!

I am thinking about it,

But the more I think, the More it costs, So I would need to get some things approved.

Now I have a reason to hate APEC. So many people leaving on planes that day.

wittyz chick

Coach
JessEel said:
your choice i guess, but if those of us that do go get to witness the best game of footy the eels have put together all season, it will be your loss!

Im not saying they will, and realistically they won't, but footy is a funny sport, and if you don't get out there and support your team (whether it be at home on tele, at the game, or on the radio) you miss out on the highs, with the lows...

ohh great call Jess!!

so the lotto numbers are?? :lol:

I have never been so happy then how I was yesterday except for a certain hiccup :(

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Clarkieel said:
it was a great day out even though i am sunburnt from sitting there int he sun since 1pm, and I go to as many games as possible regardless of how we are performing, and as the eels have shown int he last 7 days, they can play crap one day and 6 days later be magical!!

Two words - Western Terrace :D

For those who were there at 1pm like I was they get the satisfaction of seeing two Eels victories.

Latest posts